IGNORED

Joining the Hannigan trike club

adventurer 08

My 08 RSV is on it's way to Coach Rice Trikes to have a Hannigan kit installed. I should have it back in 3 to 4 weeks so I still have some riding time this year. I will have to make it to MD next year to get Jaybird to do a pinstrip flame job on the rear end to match the rest of the bike. :cool10:

Coach Rice built Jeannies, They did a quality job. All fasteners and frame joints are paint marked so you'll know if something moved. Just make sure they set neck bearing torque to 28-34 lb/ft when they install the ez-steer. ours was still at factory spec and had lots of head shake.

The problem now will be fighting Sandy to see who's gonna be in the pilots seat ! :rotf:

Just curious, how much did you spent?

After my wife saw all the trikes at Vogel and talked in length about with it to Annie it looks like I may be triking out one of my RSVs for her to ride so I am interested too just for an idea of how long I will be eating bologna sandwiches for lunch.

Quite a while!! Visit the Hannigan website for prices which vary depending on how much accessories you want like reverse, floorboards, extra gas tank, ez steer etc. Full tilt conversion with all the bells and whistles is almost as much as a new RSV but if you take the bike to Hannigan for conversion you can save a lot on shipping and crating charges for another dealer to do it. Plan on 5 figures even with the bare bones conversion...

Quite a while!! Visit the Hannigan website for prices which vary depending on how much accessories you want like reverse, floorboards, extra gas tank, ez steer etc. Full tilt conversion with all the bells and whistles is almost as much as a new RSV but if you take the bike to Hannigan for conversion you can save a lot on shipping and crating charges for another dealer to do it. Plan on 5 figures even with the bare bones conversion...

You are so right Bob.