IGNORED

Courisity Makes Me Ask

jachuck49

I've had a '84 Venture Royal up for sale since April in the classifieds and over 1300 views on it.I've had exactly 1 call about it back in April.....What is it about the add or the bike that's not having any reply's ????? I'd like to know what I've done wrong.I don't think I've PO'd any body or have I??:confused24:

When you want to sell a complete bike on this forum, it's kind of like preaching to the choir,,,,, hey we mostly all have one already, and unless your name is Dan and the price is real cheap, we're only interested in what it is, what you are asking and what it looks like. But buying one??????? nah, not interested. Now parts on the other hand could generate some real interest.

So I guess we still love you,,, well maybe at least a little bit.

If i had the cash i would be all over your bike chuck. Looks like a great deal and even better because we live in the same state. Our end of the state is bad work wise right now. Been out of work since Feb myself. But to all of those that may be thinking bout it they should jump! Great deal for someone with a secound gen, then they could find out what going fast is all about.:backinmyday:

After seeing the tank graphics, I think the graphic LOOKS just like "Q-Tip" and Deb, Honestly Dan, this is YOUR Scoot, Buddy! You should buy it! :rotf::crackup::rotfl::crackup::rotf::crackup::rotfl:

Earl

HEY Earl!! Trying to get my eyes off the road!!! Don't ya like me anymore?? I've had enough Idiots run over me!! I've just got too many things going on here. I thought I would add another this year and that would be a good one but just too busy so far. And with a parts bike:whistling:

Thanks for the replies,I was just wondering.I knew that people already,for the most part, had a bike but was thinking that they'd put the word out.I've told a lot of people about the site and they were impressed. Don't know if ant joined though.Thanks again,Chuck.

Timing is everything. I had a legedns race car for sale for 3yr or so. I advertised on a lot of the legends group sites, well they already had them so unless it was a give away they probably were'nt interested. I ran it several times on Craigs list before I got any hits. It was all in the timing and luck I guess. I sold it for less than I really wanted to, but my storage space ran out and it had to go. Good luck, if it aint costing you anything for it to sit around just change up the ad now and then and repost on CL. I made up like 3 different listings (ads) and when one ran out or was close I would post again. Pics help also. :080402gudl_prv: