IGNORED

New to me Second Gen

OrlinEngh

If all goes well I will be going to pickup my new to me bike tomarrow or Thursday, Its a 2001 Red on Red,

We went over last Friday and took it out for a ride and that was all it took, I am going to miss my first gens I have spent alot of time on them and sure am going to hate to see them go but this second gen sure fits me nice and Sharon gave it the thumbs up and thats what matters, the only thing she said is she gets more wind being up higher but she is able to see more than the back of my head.

I have been looking at all of the bling you can get for these, but the rest of this riding season will be getting the bugs worked out if it has any and just enjoy the new ride.

I will get some pics put up as soon as its home and I get it all cleaned up.

Orlin

and guess who is the proud owner of his 87 and 92? Yup that's right this cat now has a full garage.

Be careful, First gens are still young and virile, once you have 2 together they have been known to breed and multiply, Just ask Yammer Dan or Condor.:whistling:

OK,just what the heck happened at the venison roast?????????????

I knew I should have come back down after I dropped the BikeHopper off at the house...

Bill,you were there...Some 1st gen guard you are...:rasberry:

I know,you guys gave the special Kool Aid to Orlin and Sharon.:yikes: :crackup::crackup:

Well,at least they went to a good home....:thumbsup2: