IGNORED

The Aussies

Aussie Annie

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoyed a nice day in Montreal. Looked around the old section of town, went to the museum of Archeology & History, Looked through the Notre Dame Cathedral (lit a candle for Gunboat) Then drove out to the local Harley dealer.... as we are looking for a die cast model of a road king for a friend in Oz.

Bought T-shirts for the grandkids....... and a Royal Canadian Mounted Moose for me!!!!!!

Heading out of town tomorrow

Absolutely! When can we expect you? :group cheers:

Absolutely no idea at this stage, but it's on my (our) bucket list.

Need to get to the bottom of the bucket prior to kicking it.

Looks like Thailand's coming up for next year.

Then 2015? A move to Adelaide to our 'retirement home' and more travel plans.

Don't worry. If we're heading your way you'll certainly know about it.

And whilst on the subject, you know you're always welcome here!

Hey Annie, your dog ate your comforter from your bed....when you leave ....SHE GOES WITH YOU....!!! SHREDDED IT IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES....Taters isn't very happy with her today....this dog aint right in the head....

Wow! You sure got the reject of the litter :sign20: at least the poop she leaves in the yard will be wrapped :rotf::rotf:

Crap night for me, pain wise......so not much sleep. Woke to crap weather as well! Bucketing with rain. So slow and steady we leave Montreal (and the worst roads ever)

Was having cat naps during the morning, so not into looking around. We have decided to spend the weekend in Albany, NY, and do some looking around if weather permits.

Crap night for me, pain wise......so not much sleep. Woke to crap weather as well! Bucketing with rain. So slow and steady we leave Montreal (and the worst roads ever)

Was having cat naps during the morning, so not into looking around. We have decided to spend the weekend in Albany, NY, and do some looking around if weather permits.

With Taters broken knee, my bulging discs in my back and you in pain, this is gonna be one heck of a visit and to think we let the maid, butler and cook have next week off......what were we thinking....................? Hmmmmmmm ..........AT LEAST WE STILL HAVE ELLEN.....hes gonna get a work out..:stirthepot:

got to get the lawn cut.....2 acres and the rider is broken....Oh ELLEN !!!:rotf: See you two on monday.......

I'm really starting to get the feeling that I hang around a bunch of OLD people

:sign20:

Hey Squid...You want a bassett hound? We are thinking of sending her for a brain scan......I should have gotten one before picking out this pup....who would have known she was full of pure EVIL....

Hey Squid...You want a bassett hound? We are thinking of sending her for a brain scan......I should have gotten one before picking out this pup....who would have known she was full of pure EVIL....

Nah...

I have 2 Rot/Labs that are keeping me busy, I thought about the brain scan thing for myself with these ones as well. They are coming around though and so far hasn't caused the damage like your little quisenart there :sign20:

Hey Annie how do you deal with these nights? I still have a lot of them and try to stay away from the pills. Spend a lot of time sitting looking at computer screen and just hurting. I'm thinking staying away from the pills is best way and I'll get used to it? I know there are a few of us in this shape just wondering how others handle it:think: You and Allen enjoy!! I'm jealous. One of these days......

Same as you Dan........spend a lot of time with computer, trying to keep mind active on something else.

This family in here are my sanity sometimes....... I would be lost without you all.:bighug:

We went to the movies today and saw "White House Down" good movie :thumbsup2:

Your just eats blankets mine eats any BODY who comes in the driveway!:whistling: I'll trade for your dog any day!!:backinmyday:

:mytruck1:

With Taters broken knee, my bulging discs in my back and you in pain, this is gonna be one heck of a visit and to think we let the maid, butler and cook have next week off......what were we thinking....................? Hmmmmmmm ..........AT LEAST WE STILL HAVE ELLEN.....hes gonna get a work out..:stirthepot:

got to get the lawn cut.....2 acres and the rider is broken....Oh ELLEN !!!:rotf: See you two on monday.......

Ellen said can he fix the rider??