IGNORED

SW Ontario to Chaffee NY

XV1100SE

OK so it is on for THIS saturday? Do you want me to pick them up at Pioneer or are you picking them up? Are we eating here? If so I need a body count by Thursday. Is chicken OK with everybody?

Chicken is good, Bob...:thumbsup2: or whatever is convenient for you...no problem.

:beer::7_6_3[1]::canada:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I'm in Ridgeway and the grandsons birthday was moved to Saturday so I have to be back here at 2 pm. Now I can leave anytime so where are we meeting and when? Bob I am really sorry But I don't know about meeting at your place unless 10 am or there about is ok?

I'll leave here around 10:30 which means I should be there close to when the others will start showing up and leave around 1:30 which will make me fashionably late for the party....

I would just like to get to one of these meets without all the "stuff" that usually happens when I try to get to one....

Just wanted to say thanks to Wayne/Robin for leading the way and to Don/Nancy for being tailgunner. My wife and I {as well as Abdul} got a first class tour {with narrative} of the back country roads from Caledonia to Chaffee New York. Even customs at the border was a breeze.

Great to meet new people, Bongo Bob and Becky as well as Tom and Vicky. Great hosts and a wonderful barbecue. Hope I have the names correct

All in all it was a great day. Even got the scooter "washed " in a 10 minute downpour coming thru Burlington On.

Looking forward to meeting more Venture riders.

Don /Marilyn McQueen

Limehouse {Halton Hills} http://www.venturerider.org/forum/images/smilies/322.gif

I would also like to thank everyone involved and especially Bob for hosting a great BBQ and putting up with us Canucks !

Was great to meet some new members and to see some good friends.

Thank you for a great day !

(we missed the rain on the way home. Almost like there was a tunnel between the rain and we got home safe and dry)

Agree with everything said by above three members.

Thanks again for your hospitality, Becky and Bob.

Was nice of Tom and Taters coming down to meet us, though both were in pain with injuries.

Nice of PGunn too for taking time off from grandson's birthday party to come down and spend some time with all of us.

Don,Nancy,Wayne,Robin,Don and Marilyn....was great riding with you guys!

Carl.....you missed a good one.:rasberry:

Edited by chabicheka
Sorry for getting name wrong,Don...corrected.

Rub it in. Once again too many weekend commitments to ride with you all yesterday. Hoping for some free time soon. Great to hear all is well in Venture Land.

Steve & Michele

Havent seen you two for a while......you gotta make time for the RIDING! Summer is short....

:beer:

Ben.....i did take some pics. Will post soon.:thumbsup2: