IGNORED

2,184 miles.

Yammer Dan

2,184 miles and I'm home!!:Avatars_Gee_George: Now if I could just remember where I went!!:think:

I know I had a Great time with very interesting folks. Ready to do it again!!!:clap2::clap2:

Great to see you get out and ride one of those bikes:thumbsup: bet it felt great too!!

Craig

You went where? and don't remember? Well I know it was great to see you again.

Larry

BTW: You did a fine job of reppresenting the 1st gens. Wasn't hard to do either since you were the only one. :stirthepot: Good job just the same. Looking forward to seeing ya at MD

Larry

BTW: You did a fine job of reppresenting the 1st gens. Wasn't hard to do either since you were the only one. :stirthepot: Good job just the same. Looking forward to seeing ya at MD

Was the attention for being the only First Gen or the unique antenna design he has...? :sign20:

Larry

ATTABOY Dan! Keep up the good work!

Brian

Was the attention for being the only First Gen or the unique antenna design he has...? :sign20:

I know it will really disappoint you but I found a antenna on the way home.:whistling: Now I just got to go back and get another one to make the Duels.

Now mine will just blend in with all the other 1st Gens.....

Larry

Reppresending the First Gen.? How's that

Dan had it hid in the garage like a black sheep in the family :doh::rasberry:

Have to admit after seeing brown sugar I missed my 83 beast.

Dan it was nice seeing you again loved the visit we had also seeing you out riding again !!

Buddy

Dan it was nice seeing you again loved the visit we had also seeing you out riding again !!

Buddy

When I put her out oin the middle of all those 2nd Gens she started Drooling and panting too much. Ask Lucy ll. Couldn't hold her back.

Buddy

Just the fact that it was in the garage meant that it had to be a 1st gen, It obviously got there first to get the best parking spot......:bikersmilie:

When I put her out oin the middle of all those 2nd Gens she started Drooling and panting too much. Ask Lucy ll. Couldn't hold her back.

I was really surprised to see the first gen sneak up on Lucy.