IGNORED

Possible M&E NEPA Sayre Pa

onenut

So been thinking about it and talked to the boss after the weather clears planning on a meet and eat bbque at my house for one day then a ride over to wellsboro to the Pa. Grand Conyan about a hour and a half to two hour drive. We have a big paved driveway for plenty of parking for bikes thought I would take a vote on here see if anyone is interested and plan for next month if all goes well. We both just got on day shift I have weekends off probably on a Sunday afternoon let me know how that sounds we are in Sayre Pa. just off of route 220 all hard road no dirt to travel. :confused24::fingers-crossed-emo

April would depend on weather and Saturday instead of Sunday for me. I am about 3 or so hours from Sayre but have to get up at 2:30 - 3:00 a.m. on Mondays. So I can head back to Pa. on a 2 day whirlwind tour starting in Watertown NY and working my way through Allentown,Whitehall, Temple, Wyomissing, Pottstown, Royersford, Willow Grove, Broomall, Downington,Lancaster, York, Hanover, Mechanicsburgh, Harrisburg,Muncy, then right through your neighborhood into Ithaca, and back to Watertown.

Running up 15 just makes me want to come back into the area on my bike. The roads I see off of 15 are just made for riding it seems.