IGNORED

2013 International Rally Trailer Opportunity

dingy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really Don't know Kevin. lets see when we are there who's it would look better on :whistling:

Mike I figure If I wait my name should be right on top in the drawing :big-grin-emoticon:

Think 21st century technology...

All entrants listed on excel spread sheet and numbered.

Random number generator contained in an engineering app I have on my I phone to pick winning #. App I have can be set to pick random # between two input variables. Say #1 to #245. It will be on a separate device from excel sheet so there can be no linkage when # is selected.

That way we don't have cost or hassle of buying tickets.

Gary

Guest scarylarry

Hotel said I could camp out the parking lot and use the pool for bathing as long as I use a low suds soap...:rotf::rotf:

This reminds me of the time years ago the wife and I rented a huge suit in a fancy Reno Hotel and invited about 50 folks to the room , a lady decide to fill the Hot Tub (inside)

and put a whole bottle of soap into it and turn it on... WOW that was a site, the funny part was we didn't even know the lady !! :think: Party ended soon after that. :cool:

OK back to winning my NEW TRAILER !!!

So I guess I will have to pack some extra relays to quick hook up to run all of the lighting when I have TWO trailers to bring home. I'll look like a train going down the road. That nice new shiny one that I am going to win, will make a nice caboose. I just have to rig a ball on the back of my current trailer.

Just a reminder folks. Do NOT mention the word Raffle or anything like that if you use PayPal to purchase your tickets. Ebay considers that gambling and will shut down the PayPal account.

:sign yeah that:Absolutely do NOT. In Cody we had just two members mention Raffle in the message section and were nailed. We got'r done, but it was a PITA.....

So I guess I will have to pack some extra relays to quick hook up to run all of the lighting when I have TWO trailers to bring home. I'll look like a train going down the road. That nice new shiny one that I am going to win, will make a nice caboose. I just have to rig a ball on the back of my current trailer.

Jeff,

I don't think you have an issue here.

Since you have to leave Tuesday & trailer donation handed out Wednesday, you gotta come back and get it.

:rasberry: :rasberry:

By the way, I volunteer to eat your Happy meal at Wednesday dinner, Thanks Bud !!!!

:beersign:

Gary

Edited by dingy

Jeff,

I don't think you have an issue here.

Since you have to leave Tuesday & trailer donation handed out Wednesday, you gotta come back and get it.

:rasberry: :rasberry:

By the way, I volunteer to eat your meal at Wednesday dinner, Thanks Bud !!!!

:beersign:

Gary

Does eating my dinner get me preference in the random number generator?????:stirthepot:

I forgot about that detail.

Now I need a new plan.........:think:

Think 21st century technology...

All entrants listed on excel spread sheet and numbered.

Random number generator contained in an engineering app I have on my I phone to pick winning #. App I have can be set to pick random # between two input variables. Say #1 to #245. It will be on a separate device from excel sheet so there can be no linkage when # is selected.

That way we don't have cost or hassle of buying tickets.

Gary

OK Gary I want number to be 127 then set the app to pick an number between 126 and 128 Thank You.:whistling::thumbsup2::stirthepot:

OK Gary I want number to be 127 then set the app to pick an number between 126 and 128 Thank You.:whistling::thumbsup2::stirthepot:

Well Then you could still lose, since you have a 2 integer spread in inputs, the number could be from 126.001 to 127.999

Right of decimal point values droped, then selected number is either 126 or 127.

Is this how you are asking me to set it up ???

:think:

Gary

OK let's buy some trailer raffle tickets. Help your Rally committee out with finances and purchase a ticket or three. it's for a good cause and I have seen you all open your wallet many times before to help out so what do you say. Just 1 ticket is all you need to win and it you win and don't want it I am sure someone on the board will be more than happy to take it off your hands. :thumbsup2::whistling: