IGNORED

Rotella on sale

stroker ace

I understood the info on this site to be Rotella- the dino oil. Are people actually using Rotella T synthetic?

I use the Rotella T6 full synthetic, I know others that run the dino-oil.

I don't like the mail-in rebate thing but it makes it $18 gallon for full synthetic decent deal around here anyway.

Guest scarylarry

Advance auto don't carry the T-6 here in Nashville or the store I went to don't and I hate wal mart...

I hate Walmart as well :D I go into the BACK Auto shop door

turn left , get oil, pay for it at the counter in back walk out

in less then 7 Min's flat !:rasberry:

See you don't really hate it, you've just been boogered into thinking you don't like it. They are the handiest store in town.

I use the 5w40 T6 the only way it comes that I know of. The T6 usually runs about $23 or so around here at Walmart.

Think the one I bought was $40 (in Canada). Lot cheaper than the Mobil 1 though (4 litres cost about $70 here)

Use to call Sams Club the $100 store. Seems we never got out of there without spending $100 or more. lol

The techron they had wasnt what I thought it was, it was the injector cleaner stuff treats 20 gal. I just got my oil and a filter and went out the door.. Heres sort of chuckle for you all though. I go in and the shelf is empty of the T6. So this young fella maybe 18-19 asks can he help. I asked him do you have anymore Rotella T6 as the space is empty. He looks at the shelf and procedes to tell me its all gone and the shelf is empty. Well Dah. I asked do you have any in the back. "I dont know let me check" He pulls the price tab off the shelf, walks to the very front of the store scans it on the machine and it tells him there is 3 more jugs. He walks back to where I was at back of store where oil is now and tells me the news. Then asks if I want one. :think::think: So dispite the obvious I tell him yes please. He walks like 3 feet from where I am thru the back store room door and fetches the oil. I'm thinking wouldnt it have been a heck of alot easier to just go the 3 ft look in back and figure out if you got the oil than make the extra trips to the front? Kids

Use to call Sams Club the $100 store. Seems we never got out of there without spending $100 or more. lol

The techron they had wasnt what I thought it was, it was the injector cleaner stuff treats 20 gal. I just got my oil and a filter and went out the door.. Heres sort of chuckle for you all though. I go in and the shelf is empty of the T6. So this young fella maybe 18-19 asks can he help. I asked him do you have anymore Rotella T6 as the space is empty. He looks at the shelf and procedes to tell me its all gone and the shelf is empty. Well Dah. I asked do you have any in the back. "I dont know let me check" He pulls the price tab off the shelf, walks to the very front of the store scans it on the machine and it tells him there is 3 more jugs. He walks back to where I was at back of store where oil is now and tells me the news. Then asks if I want one. :think::think: So dispite the obvious I tell him yes please. He walks like 3 feet from where I am thru the back store room door and fetches the oil. I'm thinking wouldnt it have been a heck of alot easier to just go the 3 ft look in back and figure out if you got the oil than make the extra trips to the front? Kids

What can I say, we love our scanners....:whistling: