IGNORED

Finally found a guy to re-paint my bike

tazmocycle

after several years of looking, i've finally found the right guy to re-paint my bike, after gal backed into it and scratched it all up. most guy quote a few thousand to do the job, claiming high cost of paint, labor and materials for the high prices. but after a few years of waiting and looking allaround i have got the RIGHT GUY to do it, problly for less than $200!! i'm jumping on my bike and get it broke down and get him on it before others see his work and jump ahead of mee!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07z6TCm5j9I&feature=player_embedded]Román autófényező mester - YouTube[/ame]

it still amazes me as to want folks come up with to save a little money this days. i've been guilty a few times of doing such things because of time, money or being out in the cold all night. as adventurious bikers, we sometimes put ourselves in some god forsaken situations and do all kinds of crazy things to get back and in looking back, we say: " MAN, I COULD OF GOTTEN KILLED OR BADLY HURT DOING THAT"! we're in the "primeval state when we do it, i guess! LOL!