IGNORED

How do you break an ice cream machine?

jfoster

I like my shakes and sundays like the next guy. But atleast 50% of the time I go to our local McD's they say the machine is broke.

How do you break an icream machine? Has anyone else experienced this with them? We do have a DQ and maybe I need to change venders. One day all I could say was "REALLY" !

How do you break an ice cream machine ?

I think this question needs to be directed at BIG TOM !

Over use maybe, I guess. I do recall the same problem up here with McDs, I am allergic to milk products now so have not tried in a few years, but recall going to get ice cream for the kids when they were small, 50/50 at best.

:stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke: :Laugh:

actually you can break them from under uses. IF YOU LET THE BARREL FREZE WITHOUT THE BLADES MOVING REGULARLY IT CAN BREAK THE BARRELL MUXER AND OR BURN OUT THE MOTOR. ITS A BALANCING ACT BETWEEN BEING COLD ENOUGH AND WHIPPED ENOUG WITHOUT FREEZING TOO HARD. I USDED TO WORK IN MY DADS CARVEL STORE WHEN I WAS A KID.

actually you can break them from under uses. IF YOU LET THE BARREL FREZE WITHOUT THE BLADES MOVING REGULARLY IT CAN BREAK THE BARRELL MUXER AND OR BURN OUT THE MOTOR. ITS A BALANCING ACT BETWEEN BEING COLD ENOUGH AND WHIPPED ENOUG WITHOUT FREEZING TOO HARD. I USDED TO WORK IN MY DADS CARVEL STORE WHEN I WAS A KID.

That may be why the one out by the big road is always working with it getting more use... or it sees more VR riders!

Send Big Tom to the resue, it will never get under used:whistling:

Took my wife out twice to the TEXAS ROAD HOUSE and each time they told me SORRY SIR BUT WE ARE OUT OF STEAKS............... HUH...:starz: I said to the WAITRESS but aint this a STEAK HOUSE .... She said Yeah but we had a Lot of People here tonight and are Delivery truck is running late ...... Then it happened the Following Friday NOOOOO STEAK ......:225::confused24::soapbox::crying::thumbdown::scared: LOL

Surprisingly that's why there are never any broken ice cream machines within a 50 mile radius of the town of Alden.:ICrolleyes::ICgrin:

No

That because the Alden area does not dare let an ice cream machine be down...... ever.

Can you imagine the mayhem if they tried to tell Big Tom he can NOT have ice cream????