IGNORED

Tail of the Dragon/ Vogel VI

KAWoodworth

I will be checking with the hotels in the area in the near future, they have always given us a good rate. I will post with all the info when its done.

Have there been any special rates set up at the Seasons Inn in Blairsville for 2013 Vogel rally? In 2011 it was 55.00 a night but I'm sure the rate has gone up some since then.

• 2 weeks later...

Won't be making the August dates for Vogel, but will be in Pigeon Forge 5/10-17 to watch the 'Dolly brings her twin's home' parade Friday and ride in the Shriners parade on Saturday. Of course will be riding the "Dragon" again and will give the "Snake' a go of it while we're there.

If there is a downside to trike's, it's the workout you get on these rides. Will be spending a couple of weeks at the gym before tackling those twisties..

What is the Vogel Rally? When and where is it.

Jim Bell

USN RET

PM ST Johns Lodge 125

Salvisa, Ky.

August 14th -18th, 2013, Tail of the Dragon/Vogel VI, Blairsville, GA

Jim,

This event is every other year and is put on by Dragonrider. It is a blast, so if yiou can join us, please make arrangements now for the area motels fill fast.

I think all the cabins are taken already that are located within the park itself. You can check but I think I heard they are all taken.

Once in a while a cabin reservation is cancelled and the party that made the cancellation will post on the site that thier cabin is up for grabs. This is taking a chance on waiting for though.