IGNORED

Need good vibes and/or prayers.

GAWildKat

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I wasn't allowed to post this until it became official. May 1st, Mike was offered a fulltime position with the GA farm bureau after working the internship since March 18th. Mike not only met the requirements for the internship, but raised the bar for all future interns applying to the GA farm bureau. Today he was informed that he is starting as a full time employee on June 10th. Way to go husband of mine! Next May, Mike graduates with 2 Associate degrees in IT, one in Computer Programming, the other in Network Engineering. He should very likely grad with a 4.0 in both degrees.

Seeing as we can't make MD and International this year, I don't see why we won't be able to make MD and International next yr.

Guess there's a reason the roomie pulled the steaks from the freezer last night lol. Boy we will be having our own party tonight here at the house (PG rated I swear.)

yea right thats what they all say :whistling::whistling: :confused24: :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

congrats to Mike he deserves it for all the hard work he has put into it