IGNORED

Who wears the pants around here?

BigG

A young couple, just married, were in their hotel honeymoon suite, on their

wedding night. As they were undressing for bed, the husband who was a big burly man tossed his pants to his bride and said, ‘Here, put these on.’ She put them on and the waist was twice the size of her body. ‘I can't wear your pants,’

she said. ‘That's right,’ said the husband, ‘and don't you ever forget it. I'm the man and I wear the pants in this family.’

With that she flipped him her panties and said, ‘Try these on.’ He tried them on and found he could only get them on as far as his kneecaps. ‘Heck,’ he said, ‘I can't get into your panties!’ She replied, ‘That's right, and that's the way its going to be until your attitude changes!’

I was once sitting in the break area with a few of the guys and we got into this discussion and one guy says his wife pretty much runs the roost. Well mister macho opens his mouth and proudly states for all to hear and says that he wares the pants in his house and his wife knows it. Well not being able to resist the chance I stated that yes you most likely do ware the pants but I'm betting she tells you which pair to put on in the morning. The room went nuts with the guys laughing because they all know there is a lot of truth in that.....

Well, now you are all thinking how your relationship works out in this regard, and now that you're thinking about me you're wondering how I work this out and who is the head in our relationship.

So, just so you know and can ask me how it's done, I AM THE HEAD in our relationship, but I leave being the neck up to my wife,,, seems to work alright so far.

Edited by Marcarl

• 1 month later...

When we were first married (some 40 plus years ago)it was understood that I would be making all the Major desissions And all the Minor ones would be made by Joanna. It has worked out great!!!.So far we have not had to face a MAJOR desissions yet. :canada::canada::canada:

When we were first married (some 40 plus years ago)it was understood that I would be making all the Major desissions And all the Minor ones would be made by Joanna. It has worked out great!!!.So far we have not had to face a MAJOR desissions yet. :canada::canada::canada:

It all boils down to this. Do you want to be right? or Do you want to be happy ?.:080402gudl_prv: