IGNORED

Don't Hate Me, I went to the Dark Side-

Red Ryder

Well,, I have a pair of Genuine Harley Boots with the strap joining medallion that says Harley Davidson and has a pic of a Harley stamped into it.. THese boots were over 250 bucks new but I got them slightely used from a guy who couldnt afford to maintain his Harley lifestyle.. Got the boots for 25 buck - they had been used on one ride.. I wear them alllll the time and they are the most comfortable biking boot I have ever owned.. I have well over 100000 miles on them road tripping and MANY times those boots and my black riding shorts are the only clothes I wear...

So yea,, Harley does make good stuff...

'Puc

Well,, I have a pair of Genuine Harley Boots with the strap joining medallion that says Harley Davidson and has a pic of a Harley stamped into it.. THese boots were over 250 bucks new but I got them slightely used from a guy who couldnt afford to maintain his Harley lifestyle.. Got the boots for 25 buck - they had been used on one ride.. I wear them alllll the time and they are the most comfortable biking boot I have ever owned.. I have well over 100000 miles on them road tripping and MANY times those boots and my black riding shorts are the only clothes I wear...

So yea,, Harley does make good stuff...

'Puc

Why does this seem just a little disturbing to me . . . never mind I don't think I really want to know do I? (immediately goes shopping for brain bleach)

You , mean Meat Cutter don't yah ! :rotf:

Brad

naw, if you seen his bike right now, you would say he is a butcher.

hey Red, i did the same as you, the metal emblem on the side has two short nails holding the HD plate on. i removed the plate and gave both to a buddy with a Harley. i have had mine for a year and a half and find they are comfy womfy.

cheers, Scott

Guest ol doofus

SIDI does have large size boots, I wear a 15 narrow, I wasn't sure they would fit but they do. I have had them a couple of years. To be honest I would prefer a pair of the standard boots but when your 6'6' , 245 and have a size 15 foot, you don't have a lot of options with clothes or shoes/boots. I ordered my SIDIs from NewEnough.com.

i have owned two pairs of hd boots in the past 15 yrs. bought them when i rode a harley. i found the first pair to be so comfortable there was no second guessing what the next pair would be. and after wearing these boots almost daily for both working and riding they are getting kinda ugly looking. so this morning i ordered my third pair of harley boots, you know for church and weddings and stuff.

jim

Hey what are Butchers for???????Come on down, we'll down size the problem right pronto. Don't thank me, I'll just do you the favour.:happy65:

Ok i don't thick i'll be buying any piggys in a blanket from you Marcarl :stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

I wear terra lite work boots black with a zipper up the side and they are great

SIDI does have large size boots, I wear a 15 narrow, I wasn't sure they would fit but they do. I have had them a couple of years. To be honest I would prefer a pair of the standard boots but when your 6'6' , 245 and have a size 15 foot, you don't have a lot of options with clothes or shoes/boots. I ordered my SIDIs from NewEnough.com.

I went to new enough and right to the big sizes. I could fine no size 15's in any of the listed boots. Either they are gone or they don't stock them anymore.