IGNORED

Motorcycle Tom In Auto Accident Yesterday

bongobobny

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Tom and I found out today there is $6,500.00 damage to the car. We should have it back first week in January. Tom saw the car last night at the collision shop. From what we were told the truck that hit us went under our bumper and save some damage. We will see. Tom is feeling good but is board already.

Amy

Hi Tom,

This is Hal I have been in doing Body Work for 39 years. I have no doubt that the shop that you took it to, can fix this properly. But the value of your car is not worth what it would have been so they have this thing called deminished value. You have to find someone that will right deminished value claims. An your insurance will pay you that money of the diminished value claim. The body shop that you are going to should know about this and if you mentioned it right away they might even do a better job on your car.

Good Luck & Merry Christmas,

Hal :cool10:

Well Tom and I found out today there is $6,500.00 damage to the car. We should have it back first week in January. Tom saw the car last night at the collision shop. From what we were told the truck that hit us went under our bumper and save some damage. We will see. Tom is feeling good but is board already.

Amy

Well, if Tom gets bored he can walk over here and we can be bored together...

After next week, you can make it THREE bored old farts. I am retiring next week and can join you two for coffee at the local watering hole or Timmie's. Although, I have a lot to keep me busy, I still can find time for coffee.

Glad to hear Tom is up and about and feeling better.

Jim