IGNORED

New Yamaha On-line Discount Parts Dealer

Rick Butler

Hey Folks,

I just came accross a Yamaha dealer that has the best online oem parts and accessory prices I have ever seen.

Recently I had to buy a new front cowling for my 07 Midnight Venture and started searching online dealers to see what prices were out there. And I started with MR Cycles out of Ashville, NC who I had bought from before, where I felt they had some of the best discounts on oem parts. Well for some reason I decided to Google the part number and at the top of the search was Stadium Yamaha with a price of $711 for a $1,000 part, which was about $100 less than any of the usual discount dealerships including Ron Ayers, MR Cycles, Bike Bandit, etc. When I did the math, this came to a 30% discount.

I felt this dealership was in the DFW Metroplex, but when I looked further I discovered it was really my old Irving Yamaha dealership, under a new owner and name. So I called their on-line parts manager Kirk Gross and discovered that they are purposely going after this oem on-line parts market and are discounting oem parts and accessories as low as Yamaha will allow. And like other dealers that do this, Yamaha has to deliver parts to them and they turnaround and ship it to you via UPS and do not mark the shipping up any.

So, if you are ever in the market for a new Yamaha oem part, you really need to take a look at this dealership and their on-line prices. Here is the link to their site:

http://www.stadiumyamaha.com/

And if you need to talk to a real person, you can contact

Kirk Gross

972-445-0825

Hope this helps,

Rick

Rick, I have been buying parts from Stadium Cycle for a few years now and pushed them on this site. You are the first one to mention them since. Good people to deal with.

I just ordered a bunch of stuff from Yamaha Sports Plaza.

Total came to $182.01 plus $28.60 shipping, total $210.61.

So I redid the exact order at Stadium:

Order was cheaper, $179.45 but the shipping was a bit more, $100.85 for a total of $280.30.

I'm glad I found Sports Plaza first.

There are three Yamaha Dealers out there that I use that have similar pricing,

Stadium, Yamaha of Cucamonga and Central Yamaha in Plano TX.

http://www.centralyamaha.com/

http://www.yocracing.com/

http://www.stadiumyamaha.com/

I think when I was looking for some part, Yamaha list was $215+ and they were $168.

BUT:

My local dealer, Extreme Sports Yamaha in Sumter SC will normally let me bring in, or call in the OEM accessory price I found at, say Stadium, and he will match.

He will match IF it is from a true YAMAHA Dealer site,,, which these are.

(He will work with me on non-Yamaha but may not match, IE Tires.)

I do have to pay sales tax, but no shipping. And then if I have a problem, I got local support.

It may be worth your time to see if your local Yamaha dealer will price match.

Win Win.

Mike G.

It may be worth your time to see if your local Yamaha dealer will price match.

Win Win.

Mike G.

I already know mine wont. When I had my 1st gen and needed parts I was in their system for a 10% parts discount anytime. When I bought a used 2nd gen privately and not from them they removed my discount. Havent bought anything else there since.

I will say that I have dealt with sports plaza and they were fine too. But my predominant dealers that I use are Stadium and then Parts Shark.

My local yamaha dealer will increase the full retail by 10% if you dare to ask them to price match, they are HORRIBLE to deal with. Plus their expert techs cant even put a front wheel on right, it was rubbing HARD on the caliper and they did not see what was wrong. Refused to fix it, so I fixed it in the parking lot and told everyone walking by that I was fixing what their expert did.

Babbits in Muskegon,mi don't deal with them. Really bad management, really bad service department.

I drive 40 miles out of my way to not deal with them.