IGNORED

SAYING thanks

Carbon_One

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He don't look too bad for an old, beat-up biker, does he?!? :cool10:

Glad to see you're on the mend 'ol buddy!!!

I don't care what anybody says, them hospital gowns are high fashion!!! (maybe just a tad breezy!)

Edited by Wrench

As many know I was involved in an accident Last Sunday gedtting hiit boad side.While I still have a ways to go, still in the hospitle with more upcoming tests. Anyhow thnks to all who have called or offered help in any way.The bike is totaled.More later

Hello my friend glad to see you back on board for a little bit. You take care and get lots of rest and I will see you when I get back from Nebraska next week. I see you are still a little confused :confused24: about the accident which is expected,it happened on Saturday the 29th. Plenty of rest and lots of fluids and you should be back in the swing of things in no time..

Anything I can do just have Joyce give me a call. Take care love ya my friend.

Joe

Edited by star4772

Larry,

I am so sorry to hear this sad news. I have not been on the site much the last two weeks since I have been out traveling.

I am very happy you are able to post and tell us about it this accident though. It could have been posted by someone else in your behalf......and I thank GOD that it was not..

I wish you well my friend. Recovery takes time so do what the Doc says.

Enclosed is a big wish for you to be able to have a full recovery and be able to ride again some day, if you so choose to do.

I look forward to seeing you again someday ..........soon.:thumbsup2:

Eck

Hate to hear this Carbon One, Larry. I was at first hoping you where talking about a four wheel vehicle accident. I really hate to hear you say that your bike is totaled and you are in the hospital. My first thoughts where that you where not hurt very badly. Now knowing that it was your bike, I am very worried. I will be praying for you and your family Larry. I hope I read the rest of the post here and find that you are doing well. Your VR friend, Fuzzy.