IGNORED

Say What???

Black Owl

I think our "friends" in Florida have been holding out on us.

Checked the events calander and could not find any mention of this event.

It seems that the Sunsport Garden in Loxahatchee, FL is hosting thie annual End of Summer Naked Bash. In an attempt to increase participation they have extended an open invitation to visitors 18 & older to join them for a fun filled, naked week end.....

My sources also tell me that helmets are optional.....

So how come this was not posted on the calander????? :rotfl: :rotfl:

:mytruck1:

Do you really want to see a bunch of snowbirds on scooters driving around naked?

:bang head: That's the problems with you old retired Navy guys... No imagination :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

And Bubber.... What about a neekid Pork in the Pines.... Huh, huh, huh..... All accept the cook that is. That rooster is only wait high and could get dang hot... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Does that mean we should not tell you about the nekid events in WIS either????:whistling:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel..... No.

Did yah miss the line that said 18 and older. No were did it menition Older that dirt..... :duck:

And going neekid to the Frozen Chosen Cheese Fest just don't seem to have the same appeal.... :rotfl:

It is if your ridin a 2009 Voyager. I dunno you think about going to the nude beach. Then you get there and find out it aint nothing like you have imagined for all these years, a total let down. I'd rather close my eyes and imagine it then see it and have to gouge them out like Rick. :stickinouttounge: