IGNORED

Brantford Ride Night

Marcarl

Bartleys, on Dundas in Woodstock, about 8:45 pm

Remember, I said ABOUT, we do have a 2nd gen with us so far.

Or we could find that new place out in the 'country' at Boot Hill, but I'm not sure how the ice-cream is there.

Boot Hill only has 2 types of Ice cream :shock3: but if Carl leads hopefully you will only need to do 2to3 uturns to get here, :rotf:

Naugh-T :bighug:

Never mind the u-turns, they would have got a 4 sub-division tour just to find out that Boot Hill is hidden from view, I mean, isn't Boot Hill the last place anybody would want to be?

Didn't see this posted until now!! I would have gone!!!Since it is where I live.If I have notice I could go to bed as soon as I get home from work(work midnights) and get up early to go!

Went for ice-cream a week ago but went to Extreme Scoup near WalMart. HUGE amount for good price.Got small cones and they were REALLY BIG! ALMOST COULDN'T FINISH!!!!!

Well I guess I will have to wait for next time.:sign green with env

the weather looks to be cooperating as well.. Robin and I will be there. Is Marca feeling better this week?

Marca may or may not come, depends on how tired she feels. Yesterday she went for a nap after supper, so it's hour by hour, I'm afraid.

I might be a little late. Can you wait?:fingers-crossed-emo

:think:'Sorry, here in Ontario we leave on time.....period..... if you're not here, you're not here!!!! and if we start waiting on everybody we could wait for a long time,,,, there are a lot of 2nd gens that would think they could make it here in time.':think:

So let us know what time you'll be here:happy65: and we'll deal with it, but ice cream does melt!

OK, it's one week later and time to test out the new denture,,,, ice cream tonight,,,Ancaster Dairy Bar, will get there about 8:31pm

Hey LEADER!

Will NOT be at your house to start the ride, but will make effort to be in Ancaster for an 8:30p check in and ice cream sampling. Guess we just look for the big shiny grin:smile5:!

Address in Ancaster?

Steve and Michele

I was thinking we'd arrive at the ice cream stop in time to meet as well and forego the ride. Depends on what time I get out of work tonight but it isn't looking good for being there for 6:30.

Mind you...as Carl says "we leave on time".... at the last Wed night ride... WE were on time (2nd Gen of course)... and had to wait for you to pull your 1st Gen out of the garage. Even Wayne (Wizard 765 - another 1st Gen) arrived AFTER the so called 6:30pm departure time. You must be using the clock on the 1st Gen.... a little SLOW is it? :rasberry:

Hope you got your cb's fixed up and the weather cooperates.

:fnd_(16):

Hope you all had a good ride. We couldn't make it. Left this morning for a week ride heading east. Made it to Ottawa after riding through Prince Edward County and along the Thousand Island Parkway. Great ride so far. May go to Tremblant. Anyone done that ride?