IGNORED

Canadian members - interest in vr.org shirts?

XV1100SE

I like what the Western NY group did with getting themselves shirts and was wondering if there would be interest from the Canadian members (with approval from Freebird pending). This way those from the Great White North would stand out at events.

What I'm thinking is... 100% pre-shrunk white cotton shirts with a red maple leaf on the side (9" tall/9" wide), VR.org crest on the back, and up to 3 lines of text embroidered on the front (name, screen name, and city/province). I spoke with a screen printer today to get an idea of cost and they quoted $14.35 per shirt based on a quantity of 50. Price would reduce slightly with higher quantity.

This would be strictly at cost of shirt plus shipping and $2 per shirt for use of the crest.

For us... I'd be looking at getting two shirts for both Nancy and I.

Let me know if you are interested and quantity you would be interested in. Once I get approval from Don and hopefully a soft copy of the crest (in either jpg or eps format), I'll post more info and start taking orders/payment.

:canada:

Edited by XV1100SE

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like a camadian shirt , but the Maple leaf layout like that just doesnt work for me......

With crest on the back and name on the front... doesn't give a lot of space to position the maple leaf. Trying to make it as large as possible but needs to fit small to xl size shirts.

Another option (open to suggestions and input/votes)... how about the maple leaf on the sleeve? Actually... that would look pretty good too

With crest on the back and name on the front... doesn't give a lot of space to position the maple leaf. Trying to make it as large as possible but needs to fit small to xl size shirts.

Another option (open to suggestions and input/votes)... how about the maple leaf on the sleeve? Actually... that would look pretty good too

I really like the sleeve.... thanks for taking the time to do the poll. If it goes on the sleeve Ill take 2 of the xxl

Are the shirts limited to the Canadian Members, maybe some of our friends outside the country may be interested.

:think:

Brad

I know I would need a couple to keep in the truck......:thumbsup2:

That way I wouldn't look like a tourist when Rhonda is my dinner date...:whistling: just say'n

Are the shirts limited to the Canadian Members, maybe some of our friends outside the country may be interested.

:think:

Brad

For those wanna be Canadians... I'm sure we can accomodate them with an honourary status on citizenship. Just don't try using it instead of a passport at the border !

For those wanna be Canadians... I'm sure we can accomodate them with an honourary status on citizenship. Just don't try using it instead of a passport at the border !

Boy am I glad you used that disclaimer yah just never know. :rotf:

Brad

Heck,I'm just hoping the shirt will prevent the body cavity searches at the border...:yikes: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I am in for at least 2!!

Is the white color of shirts to symbolize the GREAT WHITE NORTH as you stated or is it to symbolize the SNOW we are supposed to have most of the year as some people that haven't been UP here think we do?

I would like a camadian shirt , but the Maple leaf layout like that just doesnt work for me.....sorry. I guess I am a traditionalist.....

Doesn't work for me either but a small one on the sleeve would be OK.

Do we have a price for shipping? Sometimes that is a deal breaker for me.