IGNORED

Having a great time at he INTL RALLY

b2dad

Just wanted to thank all the committee members of the 2012 for putting on a great rally so far. Don & I are having a great time. We are thankful to be here with everyone. I know the hard work involved in planning something like this and just wanted to take a minute to say thanks BIG TOM & all your hard working crew!!!

Niagara Falls was awesome yesterday. The rides have been great so far. Pioneer motorsports have gone above & beyond in their hospitality for us.

Can't wait for another day of fun & adventure. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Just wanted to thank all the committee members of the 2012 for putting on a great rally so far. Don & I are having a great time. We are thankful to be here with everyone. I know the hard work involved in planning something like this and just wanted to take a minute to say thanks BIG TOM & all your hard working crew!!!

Niagara Falls was awesome yesterday. The rides have been great so far. Pioneer motorsports have gone above & beyond in their hospitality for us.

Can't wait for another day of fun & adventure. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Completely awsome!!!

Really enjoyed meeting you all this year at the International. Sorry I couldn't stay longer. I hope you all enjoyed the ride to the Finger lakes area. Jerry worked very hard and putting togeteher a great ride on some roads even I hadn't been on before. It was fun chattin on the radio and in the parking lot in Canandaigua before you ll continued on your journey.

I was actually sorry I couldn't come along. well better planning for the next one. Again so nice meeting you all. Can't wait til we can ride together again. PB&J Phil Lepel.

How many knew that Monday was Big Tom's Birthday???:big-grin-emoticon:

Completely awsome!!!

Glad your having a good time patti

Hows the south central regional office sales going for the diamond cut fins?

Should i put big tom in for a position in the eastern office?

Sales are slower in the nort east doncha know?

Sure wish we could have joined you!

Mike/ cherie/ teresa

You guys are great ! Thanks Patti...We have some pretty special friends and devoted members here in New York and I know I can speak for all the New York members, and say it has been a pleasure to host the International this year here in New York.. we would not have been able to do this without all of you. A big "Thank You" to everyone of you...

and you're right...Pioneer Motorsports...Terry, Michelle and their family are the best.

Thank You for all you do...opening your doors to us...and treating us like family.

A big thanks to Robin and Bob, (who missed the birth of their grandaughter while they were here...you guys are pretty terrific) Amy and Tom, Bob and Becky, Jim and Sheila, Jerry, Kenny, Steve, Jim... thank you so much for your time and donations..

Thanks to Phil our cook at the BBQ tonight...and we still have 2 more days of fun with all of you !

Thanks everone for coming and helping us make a memory.