IGNORED

which way did he go?

Redneck

My wife and I went to Mesa Verda, Gradn canyon, Durango two yrs ago. Beautiful places to see & ride. I really liked the town of Durango..

I see you took Ol-Dependable Blue ............ :thumbsup2:

Looks like a great ride.

Me, my wife, brother and his wife and another friend are heading to S Dakota in a few weeks. We are going to spend about 5 days just roaming around the Colorado Rockies. Should prove to be a fun trip.:mo money::big-grin-emoticon:

One of my favorite places to visit, been there 4-5 times, every time we go out west to Co. we take someone who hasnt seen it and take them there. It always amazes me how those people lived in the dwellings in the cliffs and farmed up top on the Mesa. Wish we lived closer. Did you make it to the Dunes National Momument/Park, sand dunes and desert in the middle of the mountians......another fantastic place. Great pictures, looks like you hit some great spots............:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I've been out riding with some friends this week we covered 2800 miles in 8 days. Lets see who can figure out where we went with some pictures.

Redneck: sorry about that. I'm a racer and we have atendancy to use all the info we can get. Did some riding when we were in the Air Force in Oklahoma. Paldero Canyon was pretty awsome looking. But I dont miss the 100+ temps in the summer. Oh and the pop up spring twisters and hail. Enjoy yourself and be safe.

One of my favorite places to visit, been there 4-5 times, every time we go out west to Co. we take someone who hasnt seen it and take them there. It always amazes me how those people lived in the dwellings in the cliffs and farmed up top on the Mesa. Wish we lived closer. Did you make it to the Dunes National Momument/Park, sand dunes and desert in the middle of the mountians......another fantastic place. Great pictures, looks like you hit some great spots............:thumbsup::thumbsup:

We went to the dunes national monument but didn't go into the park. Sand dunes don't excite us much we live in the desert surrounded by sand dunes.

OMG there are still people living in Odessa? There use to be some fellas that raced out of Odessa and a racetrack there too I think. I've had the pleasure of being there before. We lived in Oklahoma for about 20yr in the southwest part. Much like west Tx. Flat, rocks and tumbleweeds. Dont really mis it sorry. :whistling: