IGNORED

Gonna go sit on a block of ice.

Condor

ahhh just c'mon up here Jack ... we've got more than our share of cool, wet weather. Heck, we've been hovering at 4-5 degrees celcius below seasonal norms almost all year. We had a 2 week stretch back in May where the sun shone every day and temps were at or above normal.

Day in and day out of clouds, rain, and cool temps gets everybody into a miserable mood ... oh wait a min... don't come here... I sure don't want to see you in a miserable mood! :rotf:

ahhh just c'mon up here Jack ... we've got more than our share of cool, wet weather. Heck, we've been hovering at 4-5 degrees celcius below seasonal norms almost all year. We had a 2 week stretch back in May where the sun shone every day and temps were at or above normal.

Day in and day out of clouds, rain, and cool temps gets everybody into a miserable mood ... oh wait a min... don't come here... I sure don't want to see you in a miserable mood! :rotf:

Same here, we had a fantastic winter, but the last 2 months have been way colder than normal and cloudy and light rain....this is sposed to be the sunny place! I hate clouds and gloomy weather,......sure hope it clears up in 2 weeks, just in time for Nelson BC ride!!!!!

And hope it lasts all day. 108 degs predicted in NorCal today. :scorched: Cooling off tomorrow.... down to 104.....:snow2: :sign woo hoo:

And you guys think our winters are bad,......at least I can put more clothes ON to stay warm, I dont want to be around Jack if hes taking stuff off to get cool.......:rotfl::rotfl:

Brian

Went to an auction this morning and it wasn't too bad...until I went out into the sun.... Temp in the rear view mirror on the way back home hit 109. Oh, and by the way I picked up another...... trailer. :) Don't need it, but the price was right...:whistling:

sweet trailer, we had a guy in the paper sell one that I almost bought, my wife asked why I needed another one, it was almost the same as mine so I passed.

No sense in duplicating what you already have...huh??? :whistling: :)

Just had to get another one, huh.....

I'm a trailer magnet, what can I say... :) This one's a 2010 American Teardrop. Not my style, but hopefully someone's?? I'm going to go through it, make sure all systems are go, and put it on the market.

Rig it with explosives and leave it out with a "Steal Me" sign on it...

I have this one cabled to the rought iron porch upright. I used one of those cable gun locks they give away at gun shows. Works good. Goes thru the pin hole in the coupler and still had enough length to wrap it around the upright.... :thumbsup2: TNT is a good idea though....

Got up to 110 yesterday... 100 somethin' today. :scorched: 88 tomorrow. Com'on Monday!!!!

great looking trailer, I like the style,

Brian

It's a American Tear Drop Sparrow. Apparently someone bought it, on a loan and didn't pay for it, so they popped it... It's a 2010 and like new, and has a really cool lid lock. Never seen one like it before. I don't have the key...it's open..., but maybe American has a record of it off the Vin#, or there's always a lock shop??? It's built like a tank and weighs in at 240# with a tongue weight of 24#. Almost killed me pulling it uphill off the street into the front yard.. :scorched:

Rode home from Vegas this morning. Usually not a long ride (about 5 hrs - we stop a lot for water), but Vegas to Phoenix today was well over 105... the thermometer out on the back porch read 112 when we got home. :225: