IGNORED

A must have set of tools...

KIC

I bought a set of these large pliers from Harbor Freight. I can not believe how many times they have come in handy in such a short time. Today I was trying to tighten a hose clamp that the screw was in a position that I couldn't get a small open end or screw driver to it.

The long needle nose work well in loosening the clamp so I could spin it and re-tighten it.

They also work really well on the oil breather line under the air box on a 1st Gen.

I recommend a set of these for every tool box.

IMAG1693.jpg

I got a set in my box. Got a bunch of Harbor Freight things I work with and leave my good tools put away....

Saving those good tools for when you get a second gen????

Replacing the breather hose from the airbox is a breeze with these:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/TEKTON-3495-11-Inch-Reach-Pliers/dp/B000NQ15ZK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1339468392&sr=8-4&keywords=hose+pliers]Amazon.com: TEKTON 3495 11-Inch Long Reach Hose Ring Pliers: Home Improvement@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31mIk%2BW20hL.@@AMEPARAM@@31mIk%2BW20hL[/ame]

I bought a set of these large pliers from Harbor Freight. I can not believe how many times they have come in handy in such a short time. Today I was trying to tighten a hose clamp that the screw was in a position that I couldn't get a small open end or screw driver to it.

The long needle nose work well in loosening the clamp so I could spin it and re-tighten it.

They also work really well on the oil breather line under the air box on a 1st Gen.

I recommend a set of these for every tool box.

Yep, bought a set of those myself. :thumbsup2: Big hands just don't fit in tiny places.... :big-grin-emoticon:

That's just not right!

Harbor Frieght tools are not something I would buy if I made a living with tools, but for the Backyard Barney like myself, they work great!

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that: You have to watch the quality of some of their stuff but you can load a tool box full of useable tools for a LOT less money than the big names.