IGNORED

What is wrong with this Picture?

SilvrT

Here's a pic of a very nice looking RSV ... but there is something wrong with it (hope ya don't mind me snagging the pic from the MD posting). In fact, every 2-colored RSV has the same thing wrong with them (at least IMO).

Take a look ... can you see it?

[ATTACH]68289[/ATTACH]

Now scroll down and you'll see what I'm talking about.

[ATTACH]68290[/ATTACH]

Waddya think? I've not once yet seen where anyone has made this color change mod yet it's probably one of the first things I would have done.

I noticed it on my bike. You know what else? Look at the RSTD, look at the front fender and radiator cowling, metallic black, but the bags are straight black, no metallic in the paint. Same with the battery side covers. Some have metallic, some don't. One bike at MD had one side cover with metallic and the other side was straight black. A few of use checked this out at MD. We looked at a few bikes and this is what we discovered.

I noticed it on my bike. You know what else? Look at the RSTD, look at the front fender and radiator cowling, metallic black, but the bags are straight black, no metallic in the paint. Same with the battery side covers. Some have metallic, some don't. One bike at MD had one side cover with metallic and the other side was straight black. A few of use checked this out at MD. We looked at a few bikes and this is what we discovered.

WOW now there's a QC screwup!

As for those arm rests, I always felt they stood out like a sore thumb... like they were added on as an after thought but extending the paint scheme from the trunk onto them blends them into the trunk and they appear as an intregal part of it.

Here's a pic of a very nice looking RSV ... but there is something wrong with it (hope ya don't mind me snagging the pic from the MD posting). In fact, every 2-colored RSV has the same thing wrong with them (at least IMO).

[ATTACH]68289[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]68290[/ATTACH]

Waddya think? I've not once yet seen where anyone has made this color change mod yet it's probably one of the first things I would have done.

So can anybody here tell me where the bottle holder for the passenger comes from? I'm trying to get one hooked up for my wife, this looks like it would work well!

Thanks!

BigDawg

So can anybody here tell me where the bottle holder for the passenger comes from? I'm trying to get one hooked up for my wife, this looks like it would work well!

Thanks!

BigDawg

here ya go try this ... less than $20.00

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrome-Motorcycle-Cycle-Bike-Water-Bottle-Cup-Drink-Beverage-Holder-Accessories-/370610518067?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item564a1bb833

[ATTACH]68289[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]68290[/ATTACH]

It hasn't been 2 weeks ago I told my wife about this. I agree, they should have carried the black on around to the tip of the armrests.