IGNORED

Piggybacker Upgrade

utadventure

We have a trip to St. George coming up end of next week and I decided I was going to have to take the trailer with. I've had the Piggybacker for a few years and used it on occasion but always thought it looked too plain, so.....thought I'd make it fit the bike:

http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr70/utadventure/Piggybacker/SANY0014.jpg

Ya know Buddy YOUR RIGHT. I didn't even notice that until you said somthing...:scratchchin:

my piggy is not mounted like that. someone put it on wrong when they got the

kit. not very aero dynamic that way as well.

BUT NICE LOOKING !!:thumbsup2:

Nice looking but why is your cargo box mounting on back wards?

I actually like the look of it better that way, as it matches the lines of the trunk on your G1 bike when youre pulling it. The trunk on your G1 has that same taper on the back as the trailer, and now with the decal/trim it looks even more like a match to me.:confused24:

Brian

I actually like the look of it better that way, as it matches the lines of the trunk on your G1 bike when youre pulling it. The trunk on your G1 has that same taper on the back as the trailer, and now with the decal/trim it looks even more like a match to me.:confused24:

Brian

That's kinda what I was thinking. I didn't think it looked backwards considering the bike it is towed with.

Ok leave the hitch on the back and add one to the front. You will have a push me pull you trailer, a truely one of a kind and will definately confuse those behind you.

the aerodynamic thing always got me, a teardrop trailer is bigger in front than in the rear, kind of like an airplane wing, so why aren't those mounted backwords??

Ok leave the hitch on the back and add one to the front. You will have a push me pull you trailer, a truely one of a kind and will definately confuse those behind you.

the aerodynamic thing always got me, a teardrop trailer is bigger in front than in the rear, kind of like an airplane wing, so why aren't those mounted backwords??

That's it....installing the cargo area backwards creates lift like an airplane wing, making the trailer lighter and using less fuel to pull....:whistling: