IGNORED

b2 mom and dads meet and eat.

Snarley Bill

just got home from the meet. great fun great people, and lots of them. lewis counted 34 bikes but there were more to come. total success and lots of food. think everyone helped out a bunch for dragon riders st. jude fund. thanks to b2 mom and dad for a great time :clap2:

Edited by Snarley Bill

I made it back to Nashville from the meet and greet also. Had a blast with great friends and great food.

I am also a new proud owner of some bling (Diamond Cut Fins) from EUSA Mike. Makes the Black Label Jack Daniels bike look even more sharp.

Everyone ride safe.

You oughta get that garage done!!! I get back to ridin' I might have to come help ya!

I would have left the garage hanging. Several other things came up and I skinned my bad leg good yesterday sliding on garage roof. Slid right on the skin graft. That SMARTS!!

Thanks everyone for letting us know you got home safely. and thanks everyone for coming. It was an awesome meet and we raised some money for St. Jude's. Couldn't have done it without you all.

Thanks again!

B2dad and B2mom

All I can say is WOW!!! B2mom & dad really know how to throw a meet and eat. The turnout was fantastic, the food was fantastic, the people were fantastic, meet lot of new VentureRiders, and some new Harley riders, all and all it makes me sorry that we have not made it before now. but we werent going to miss this one. This was Charlene's first event since the meet and eats we have had and Vogel and she really enjoyed herself.She was right at home with everyone and she feels its more like family than anything else, and she is right... one big family. It seems everytime I get together with VentureRiders someone or everyone does something to touch my heart and it happened again today, people opened up their wallets and gave unselfishly for the kids at St. Jude, Don and Pattie presented me with a check that more than doubled what I have been able to raise since the first of the year, and they did it in one day.........that has made up my mind that the ride in Oct will go off as planned to St. Jude. Thanks to each and everyone who came and gave their support for the kids. I also have taken just a few pics and share them with everyone. Pics will come a little later, having trouble downloading to my laptop.

Thanks everyone for letting us know you got home safely. and thanks everyone for coming. It was an awesome meet and we raised some money for St. Jude's. Couldn't have done it without you all.

Thanks again!

B2dad and B2mom

Edited by DragonRider

It was a HUGE success. We had 48 for dinner Friday night. THEN we had 84 on Saturday at the Meet n Eat. This one surpassed all expectations. We had the best turnout ever, the best group ever, and the most awesome donations from our very best friends. Want to thank you Aussie Annie and Alan for sending us a package of gifts to help raise even more money. DaveCB won the stebel horn (and carbon_one donated the brackets & wiring harness for mounting).

Thank you ALL very much. It was a bit hard for me to make the rounds with everyone and chat for a few, but gave it my best shot. Ended the day with a ride to DQ (Big Tom: You shoulda been here my friend!!).

I also want to thank EUSA1 for giving me a ride on his scoot. Been a while since I got to ride a 2 wheeler. While I enjoy the thrill of the 2 wheel on occasion, I still love our trike. But it was fun all the same.

States represented: Wisconsin, Ohio, Michigan, Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Illinois, Indiana, Georgia, Kentucky and of course Tennessee.

I can't forget my favorite guys and gals from Canada!! What a long way to drive and visit us. This is their 2nd trip down and we appreciate that so much!!

I want to thank Carbon One and Joyce for coming down early and helping us get set up. Without friends and family we could not have been ready in time.

I'm not sure what to set our goals at for next year. Not sure how we can surpass this one...but we are definitely going to give it a shot!!

Don and I want to thank each and every one of you, our

VR family! With love,

Don and Patti

This M&E is one for the record books for sure. Don & Patti- What can we say about such great hosts who open up their home and hearts to all of us from VR? You guys are great. :clap2:The M&E's huge success is a tribute to your open heart. And of course those family and friends who spent time doing the cooking, food preparations and all that go hand in hand making events like this the success it is. Certainly I'm sure many more will return next year and bring their friends to make next year even better. :thumbsup2:

Larry

Bonnie and I want to say thank you B2Mom and B2Dad for the great party. We used to go to meetings with GoldWing riders. We are happy to say that meeting new friends Venture Riders is just as awesome as Wingers. It was a great turnout and a great fundraiser for St Judes. Looking forward to seeing everyone again at next years meetings and future gatherings thruout the year. Happy Trails everyone.

Left the motel this morning about 10:30 and after an enjoyable and uneventful trip, rolled in our driveway at 4:45.

Hot and tired, but had a WONDERFUL time. Don and Patti :wow::sign outstanding::ice_thy-vi101212101 for a wonderful event!!!!! :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Charlene and I just got back home, great time with great people, thanks to all, especially our wonderful hosts and all the supporters that donated so much time and :mo money::mo money::mo money:which is going to make this years fundraiser a great success. Thanks MOM & DAD>.......................and many thanks to your wonderful family for all the great food and service!!! You guys ROCK!!!!

we are home, and ken will stay over and return to WI. on monday,

thank you to everyone for a wonderfull event, and thank you don and patty for hosting another year!:bighug:

hope to see everyone again next year!:cool10:

see you next month at maint day in Ohio don and patty!!:stickinouttounge:

mike/ cherie/teresa

and ken too

Patti & Don, I made it home safely (even though I had to put up with Mike and Ken) just kiddin guys you know I love ya. Thanks To the both of you for a great time, great food and great friends but most of all fo being great friends to all of us because you want to and ask nothing in

return. I am so glad I was able to surprise everyone and make it down. And thank you for putting me up for the night.

Love you guys

Rick and Shirley.

See ya in 12 days.

left at 7:am made it home 7:pm had a great time luv the w 140 ride , Kabat's said thank you they had a great time really felt welcome, to our friends who couldn't make wish you were there, to our new friends glad too have meet you ,and to Don & Patti had a good time luv u guys !:bighug:

Thanks all for posting that you made it home. We appreciate all it took to be here..rearranging work schedules, using your vacation time at work, or just plain calling in sick (WHATEVER IT TAKES, RIGHT?). And THEN sweating in the heat to enjoy a simple lunch and empty your pockets..you DID empty them, right? LOL.

We just can't thank you enough and we LOVED the surprise guest. I apologize that he had to "put up" with others that day...but it was worth it.

Thanks everyone! You are welcome here in our home anytime!

Patti and Don

Don and Patti...

Finally made it home today. Thank you for such a great time. M&E was better than last year for sure. Had a fun time seeing old friends again and meeting new one's. As usual, this VR family is the best.....

I would like to thank the VR rider that stopped and asked if my inlaws were ok around Elizabethtown, Kentucky. We got seperated and they were just waiting. He remembered seeing him at the M and E, but could not remember his name. Thank you, its nice to know people still care.

Don and Patti....We all had a great time and Thank you so much for putting this on.

Love you both....and can't wait to see you at MD.

Pic's later when I have some time.

Edited by BuckShot