IGNORED

Forum Newb From Tampa Fl.

TampaKH

Here's the intro and I'm sure I'll post often.

I ride a 1998 Royal Star "TBM" (Thee Blaque Mistress) that just cracked 10K a few weeks ago. Best bike I've owned out of 6.

Google Searched for a Royal Star Forum and this was one of the top ones.

Popped on, registered and found the answer to the 3 questions I had in minutes...

Mainly how to remove the tank to replace the air filter.

So...plunked down my $12 and became a supporter.

Thanks for the informative site and see ya around.

Keith

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stache, East and North, Wow! Expand that map! Ride down to Florida and warm up! What do you get up there ...about 28 days a year of ridin weather? :cool10:

I was out from 13 april until 21 december last year. The start and end of that was a little chilly, but we have stuff called 'clothing' for that.

I am planning to ride south, once I no longer need this JOB thing that eats up so much of my time...

with the year of bike you have, the straight jacket only comes in one color.....im not sure what it is cuz their always behind me.....with the harleys....:stirthepot:

Now wait a minute!!!!! :stirthepot: This vintage Royal Star WILL be ahead of the Hardleys if so desired!!! The only reason I ride behind them is so I can pick up the stuff that falls off, assist when I find them on the side of the road, or see at which bar they stop!!! :cool10::cool10::cool10:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

with the year of bike you have, the straight jacket only comes in one color.....im not sure what it is cuz their always behind me.....with the harleys....:stirthepot:

LoL!! Here we go...

I'll be right behind you....I like keeping the cannon fodder up front....and the used bike part industry is counting on the "first around the benders"..:whistling:

So, I wake up from a sound, drug induced sleep, only to find a newbie who's 1st post goes over 2 pages?? Did anyone collect the 500.00 over the limit fee from this guy yet?? How do you think we keep ourselves living in the manner to which we have been accustomed to anyway?? Bribery and fees.........and we will collect sooner or later. You think you may say, no f****** way ill pay this fee, but you just wait. We have devious ways to make you do it. A little chrome here, a new part there, a tire over there, a riding jacket down the road.........you getting the picture yet? And lets not forget the actual cost of fodder. Fodder aint cheap ya know. We fling so much of it here that sometimes we have to get a part time job to cover its costs. And yet......sometimes we are knee deep in fodder.....sigh...its either feast or famine around here.....:mo money:

So, welcome to the forum. Another pill and ill be gone soon but one day our paths will cross, especially since I head to Tampa fairly regularly...Brandon to be exact.

Hmmmmm, maybe I should lay off the drugs......:smile5:

i want one!!!!

You win! With one of those I definately want you out front!!

Hmmm....I wonder if pulling the trigger on that would have the same effect

as the Vulcan on a A-10??

LoL Ruffy!!

I only ask one favor with the collection process...

LEAVE THE AXLE NUTS AND BRAKE LINES FOR LAST!!!!

i think the warthog is MUCH badder ass...although i cannot afford one...however, that klr (i think) could be in the budget!

And with that, reddevilmedic, we have found common ground to grow on.

Warthog=bad ass!!