IGNORED

Ride Like A Pro CD

mag1101

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't there a list posted of those wanting to get that video on the board?

Or is this a copy other than what that list related to perhaps.

Thanks Trader, I was wondering about that to. I have been on that list for quite some time.

Fuzzy :think: :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

I hate to be a wet blanket guys, but copying a vid is a crime in the US. I wouldnt be posting it in public if I was making copies of commercial dvd.

thats why there was a list for the other DVDs for Ride like a Pro,...those were originals and we thought we shouldnt be encouraging illegal copying. But somewhere through the list the originals have turned up missing....

Brian

OF COURSE we expect it to be an original that is circulating!!!!

I would be dissappointed if this group of people did anything illegal like that.

When I said 'copy" what I meant was if it was a different video from that one we have all been waiting for.

I would be dissappointed if this group of people did anything illegal like that.

When I said 'copy" what I meant was if it was a different video from that one we have all been waiting for.

Sorry if I ASSumed something.......:whistling:You would think I would learn after the first few hundred times, that I shouldnt do that....:backinmyday:

Brian

Hi, Steve

It's the original "RIDE LIKE A PRO 3" video.

NOT A COPY!

I don't know if it's the one you've been waiting for???

Mark

Ok, so far we have it like this I think. As the posts where made. Thanks Leonard and you all for this nice original video for all to watch and enjoy.

When I receive it I will have it in the mail to Dogman - Dave within three days from the arrival at my home. I am off work and have plenty of time between turkey hunting to GET-R-DONE .........

1. Aimhigh - Jim

2. Trader - Steve

3. Fuzzy - James

4. Dogman - Dave

5. KIC - Per PM from Aimhigh

Edited by FuzzyRSTD

Mark

Glad you enjoy the video and pass it on.The skills should be practice at least once a month.One of the fears, a new rider has is picking up the bike.Never know when that weill come in handy.

When I practice i use slice tennis balls for cones.I use the back lot of our local park on Sundays from 6-7am. Last month, our two motor officers rode up. Those Harely's can turn on a dime.

They were very encouraging about motorcycle safety.Both officers had been riding motors for three months.

Leonard

MSF instructor (10years):322:

Mark

Glad you enjoy the video and pass it on.The skills should be practice at least once a month.One of the fears, a new rider has is picking up the bike.Never know when that weill come in handy.

When I practice i use slice tennis balls for cones.I use the back lot of our local park on Sundays from 6-7am. Last month, our two motor officers rode up. Those Harely's can turn on a dime.

They were very encouraging about motorcycle safety.Both officers had been riding motors for three months.

Leonard

MSF instructor (10years):322:

Thanks again Leonard.

I use the info almost evey time I'm out riding.

The Harley's are a little better at u turns and slow speeds than my RSTD is. But the RSTD is longer and a little more top heavy, so I guess that would make a difference. I do think the RSTD is more stable at highway speeds.

Mark

Here's the updated list so far then.....

4. Dogman - Dave

5. KIC - Bill

6. Radian - Dan

7. Playboy - Vincent

8. Dacheeda - Kevin

9. Albyzee - Alby

10 Hunter 1500 - Don

Edited by Trader
Added names

I have a copy of "RIDE LIKE A PRO" that I got from Leonard http://www.venturerider.org/forum/member.php?u=11085 when we were at the 'MARCH ON ROME" Meet & Eat. He asked me (when I was done with it) to make it available to anyone who would also like to view it. Just let me know and I will mail it out to you.

Mark

P.S. Thanks again, Leonard icon14.gif

I now have a new RLAPD available. This dvd runs 2 hours long and has 12 different types of motorcycles including the Venture as well as 10 different riders 5 of which are women. The difference between the new dvd and RLAP III are too many to go into here. Just a few things, helmet cam shots from the riders point of view and from behind the rider as well as overhead shots and diagrams of each exercise written out on the screen before the exercise is demonstrated, plus a ton of new tips and tricks that will teach you the techniques even faster. This dvd isn't something you watch once as there is way too much info in it. If anyone on this forum would like to purchase their own copy, call my toll free number 1-866-868-7433 and mention this forum and get 5 bucks off. thats 25 bucks to your door. Cheaper than the cheapest chrome gadget you can buy.

when i was younger i would have said no to watching any kind of safety vid now that im older wiser and also play a safety consultant i will be ordering my own copy from motorman i would also like to know where i could get a copy of RLAP I,II,and III if thats posible my wife wants to learn how to ride so i will be getting her a honda rebel as a starter bike

Be advised, the RLAP dvd's are NOT a series. Meaning, you don't have to purchase all the RLAP DVD'S to get all the information. The new RLAP DVD has ALL the info from the previous dvd's plus more. I do however have a few of the older dvd's left. RLAP III 10 bucks to your door. RLAP IV 15 bucks. RLAP V 20 bucks or the New RLAP 25 bucks for members of this forum. To get this reduced price you MUST call 1-866-868-7433 and mention this forum. For the previous dvd's, this offer is while they last.