IGNORED

about to lose a family member

oldgoat

well the day after i sold my bike. my 80 year old aunt the only family left on my fathers side. had a problem breathing. after going down to the ER she was rushed to peoria . when after many tests and xrays . she was found to have a golf ball size tumor on one lung and a tennis size on on the other. they did a pet scan for the whole body. and she has cancer. they give her any where from 4 to 6 months.

she has out lived 3 of her children. the oldest one is still alive and he,s in his early 60,s.

i have two aunts left on my mothers side. one is in a home and has dementia? she forgets who i am and calls me sometimes by my dead brothers name. the other aunt has nothing to do with us. after we told her she should go see her sister. and that we where mad that she could not even bother to call or come to my brothers funeral 5 years ago.. las vegas and losing 12 grand was more important. so im sorry to say. i wont talk to her.

looks like the family line is slowly going away. as for the hack family. i have a daughter.

no children. so the hack family name kind of ends with me. im the last hack son. but i guess if my daughter has children some of the hack blood remains?

her son, my sister and I are starting to pack her things. as the doctors want to put her into a home. so where going through tons of stuff. this woman has a small apartment stuffed to the roof. she is just like my dad was a pack rat.

the home where we are going to take her, is the same one that has my aunt from my mothers side. so they can visit each other. so this will keep them both happy untill her time comes. her lungs are at 20% function. it is hard to see her have problems getting her breath. even while she,s on oxygen. some times it,s hard to think this. but we keep saying that we wish she would go quick and not suffer for 6 months.

cancer is not good in this family.

my mom passed away at age 60 bone cancer

my dad passed at age 70 colon cancer

my brother was 51 pancreatic cancer.

my uncle. passed at age 69 lung cancer.

now this aunt is 80 or 81? and has lung cancer.

some times i think it,s the factorys they worked at back in there day,s? now i think about the brake pads i redone at a factory i worked at back in the 80,s abestes. was used on them pads? could be how i got MS? at the age of 36.

we never know how long we have here. so try and enjoy it as much as you can.

i have a saying tell your loved ones and friends you love them. every day if you can

because they might not be here tomorrow.

so if this sounds mushy oh well

hey my fellow venture brothers,and sisters

old goat loves you all:bighug:

When I was in the old Prison one of the you could sit and watch the asbestos float down from the ceiling. Makes me think. One of the old guys that worked the unit where it was most noticable retired and didn't get his 1st check before he was dead of cancer. Scarey thoughts.

got more news from the doctors. the cancer has spread. it,s now in the lymp noides?

and is spreading from the lungs to her liver. they said it wont be long before it hits the pancreaous? it,s just a matter of time. she said please no treatment. as she saw what it did to all of my family members. and since she,s in her 80,s she had a good life. im not sure about that? she out lived 3 of her 4 children. guess maybe she want,s to be with the family up there? this is the last family member on my dads side. so i guess i will be the older generation now? 2 aunts left on my mom,s side. one in her early 80,s and one in a home at age 72. sure makes me wish i could have spent more time with them when i was younger. but we all have to follow are own paths. im going to miss her when she,s gone.

well that,s how my day went so far.

we never know how long we have here. so try and enjoy it as much as you can.

i have a saying tell your loved ones and friends you love them. every day if you can

because they might not be here tomorrow.

so if this sounds mushy oh well

hey my fellow venture brothers,and sisters

old goat loves you all:bighug:

I definately agree with that!:bighug:

BOO