IGNORED

Anyone heard from Goose...

gibvel

Remember the Red Robin burger chain commercial where the cops were looking for a suspect and the detective shouted "RED ROBIN" and a manhole cover opened up in the street and the suspect said "YUM"!!!!?

Well, here goes........REMOVE THE AIS SYSTEM....REMOVE THE AIS SYSTEM....REMOVE THE AIS SYSTEM......

:whistling::starz::rasberry::scared::stickpoke::duck::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Sorry Goose, I just couldnt resist. Hope everything is ok with you.

I hope he is not staying away out of frustration. I know how sometimes those who know much, can get frustrated by those who know little but think they know much. Eventually those who do know much get fed up, throw thier hands up in the air and say the heck with it.

I certianly hope this is not the case with Goose as I for one value his knowledge and opinions, even if at times, I may debate them.

At the same time I am always willing to stand corrected when I find or am proved wrong, as I am sure most of us on the site are, and that too is part of everyday learning

Goose is a wealth of knowledge, a great guy and I hope he comes back on soon.

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

We "ALL" were asking about him???:think::whistling: OK OK I'm glad he survived.:Avatars_Gee_George:

Not "we all" "ya'll" I see how you are make fun of the way I talk :confused07:

Originally Posted by etcswjoe viewpost.gif

I just called him and they are good, I told him yall were asking about him.

I'm right in the middle. I get to make fun of both. Those Yanks got Weuns up there. Never did figure out what one of them is???:think:

If they keep making fun of us proud Hilbillys, then we will have to take further actions and get really serious about what ye-all are saying around yer. You best get off your high horse and come down here with the rest of usins. Elson we can and will get down right aggravated and start using words that only we know. Then you will not like the outcome of a mad Hillbilly. Come on all you Hatfields and McCoys. Lock and load.

Thinking of you Goose ....................

Fuzzy

Saw you guys were wondering how Goose was doin, (been AWOL ?) and expressing appreciation for his knowledge and experience. I don't talk (or type) much, but I would like to jump on that train. I just did a repair that I couldn't have done without the tech article Goose did about adding the brace to support the badly designed windshield bracket (broken plastic tabs) as well as Freebirds PlastiFix link. So somebody tell the guy he's appreciated.