IGNORED

Possible chat room downtime

Freebird

I received this notice for our chat room hosting company. Should be minimal if any downtime.

Hello, Recently it has come to our attention that some clients are having performance issues due to poor routing of upstream providers. As these issues have caused severe degradation of service for some clients we're unfortunately forced to push up the time table for our network upgrades. We will be scheduling a 4 hour window starting at Saturday 11PM PST to Sunday 3AM PST. Projected impact on network connectivity is minimal but as such major upgrades don't always go according to plan we wish to give network admins time to back out the changes. The new network will be based around multiple redundant Cisco ASR 9000's and performance optimized by Internap FCP hardware. We apologize for the short notice but we firmly believe this action is needed to keep the 123 Flash Chat hosting network at peek performance, we appreciate your understanding. 123 Flash Chat

I received this notice for our chat room hosting company. Should be minimal if any downtime.

Hello, Recently it has come to our attention that some clients are having performance issues due to the nakedness of upstream providers. As these issues have caused severe degradation of Toga service for some clients we're unfortunately forced to push up the time table for our network upgrades. We will be scheduling a 4 hour window starting at Saturday 11PM PST to Sunday 3AM PST. Projected impact on network connectivity is minimal but as such major upgrades don't always go according to plan we wish to give network admins time to adjust their finnigan pins and disinfitinsimulator servers in order to back out the changes. The new network will be based around multiple redundant Cisco Kid ASR 9000's and performance optimized by Internap Sleepware FCP hardware. We apologize for the short notice but tough nuggies. We kinda sorta believe this action is needed to keep the ABC, easy as 123 Flash Chat hosting network at peek performance, we appreciate your understanding. 123 Flash Mob Chat

So, what will we do now????:smile5:

Well if you must Peggy, BUT.........................You could..............No it might not........................Well it could work.............................................Bring up the idea..................It might even take hold.....................................................Ask him to get the bike out. Then you could go for a ride.

Margaret

With this possible predicament approaching, I have given it a great deal of thought, and I have decided I will have a conversation with Ron, but no one tell him my plans.

Yama Mama

Do you need some helpful words to use,,, some convincing language?