IGNORED

Don's Maintance?

star4772

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oberlin Inn had a reported problem with bedbugs last year.......

Might want to call and check on that, that's why MOST of us stayed at the Quality Inn last year......

We'll be closer to Dons house this year.

Might want to call and check on that, that's why MOST of us stayed at the Quality Inn last year......

Yes Dano, that is why I stay at the BullFrog Inn! I know what is in my sleeping bag. Actually it is usually Ron, but any way.

Yama Mama :smile5:

That's not true... No bed bug problem last year...

The reason everyone backed out 2 yrs. ago, is because they cancelled 10 of our reservations due to construction...renovations...no one... including Don could get a straight answer from them.

Out of frustration...we went elsewhere.

Returning this year. It is so close to Don's. The rooms are great...very clean...the service is excellent...the bikes are parked in a covered, safe, lit up parking lot...right out the door. Restaurant and bar inside serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Patio seating outdoors. Why stay anywhere else? :group cheers:

which motel is closest and nice to stay in? i need to register, so we can have a place to stay with the group!!we've tried for several yrs to go but something got in the way, hoping not this year. if i go ahead and register, i'll have a good reason not to do anyother thing that comes up!!LOL!!

Havent really decided yet its a tough choice between the Bull Frog Inn----ooorrr------ the Pond Monster Motel ----hmmmmm-----its a tough one :think::think::think:

Now they tell me the Bull Frog Inn has a better bug control program :stickinouttounge:

Guess I'll figure it out when I get there :confused24:

Edited by saddlebum

Havent really decided yet its a tough choice between the Bull Frog Inn----ooorrr------ the Pond Monster Motel ----hmmmmm-----its a tough one :think::think::think:

Now they tell me the Bull Frog Inn has a better bug control program :stickinouttounge:

Guess I'll figure it out when I get there :confused24:

The Bull Frog Inn may have better bug control, Butt the Pond Monster Motel has better BIG game hunting..........

Or so I have been told.....

Made reservations at Quailty Inn for me Friday and Saturday leaving Sunday. I got a room with 2 bed's if anyone would like to share and split the cost its non smoking. I don't think GF will make it but will know for sure when it get a little closer. By end of April.

Joe

Made reservations at Quailty Inn for me Friday and Saturday leaving Sunday. I got a room with 2 bed's if anyone would like to share and split the cost its non smoking. I don't think GF will make it but will know for sure when it get a little closer. By end of April.

Joe

Well depending on if GF makes it will certainly influence number of guys willing to share room !!

:fingers crossed:

Gary

That's not true... No bed bug problem last year...

The reason everyone backed out 2 yrs. ago, is because they cancelled 10 of our reservations due to construction...renovations...no one... including Don could get a straight answer from them.

Out of frustration...we went elsewhere.

Returning this year. It is so close to Don's. The rooms are great...very clean...the service is excellent...the bikes are parked in a covered, safe, lit up parking lot...right out the door. Restaurant and bar inside serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Patio seating outdoors. Why stay anywhere else? :group cheers:

+1 on this -- they do welcome the group and the parking is great. We have had some great fun there at night.

The Bull Frog Inn may have better bug control, Butt the Pond Monster Motel has better BIG game hunting..........

Or so I have been told.....

A rock salt load to the central brown eye, could be veeerrrrrrrry interesting...........

Joe

PM sent

Joe

GF not going and room has already been scooped up. SORRY. See you all there.

Joe,

susan and i are staying at the QI and hope to be there on wed night. i'm also meeting some other folks off another web-site and ride around with them too while up there. problly be at don's a couple of days as not to miss out on the fun there!! planning on trailing the bikes up so we have more time to spend up there. we'll problly leave out sun or mon to get back home. bringing some parts and tools with me if needed while there.