IGNORED

gotta love a wife like this

w.steve wells

we had planned to eat breakfast at the local madonald Sat. morning, got up sat morning and at 6:45am wifey says we could go for a little bike ride, 11 hrs and 538miles later we end up in goldsboro nc at wilber's bbq for supper had a good nights sleep planning on returning home sun morning but she says no, had light meals r and a great mid-afternoon feed at the Sandpiper in LaGrange nc and got back home a few mins ago after a three day trip of 1237 miles, man i'm getting to old for this but it was fun and never got rained on ,, steve ,:Venture::325:

She got a sister??:duck::whistling:

:rotf::rotf::thumbsup2:

I went for a ride one day, called home to my wife from NC and came back 4 days later....

wished she could ride as much as I want to but she just doesnt like riding...

1,114 miles is the longest she ever rode with me ..4 days 3 nights..

This was the Natches Trace ride I threw (4) yrs ago..

I would highly recommend Hwy 1 for a great ride. We did Hwy 1 from Fort Bragg, Ca. to San Francisco this year. The only problem, the bike was on the back of our bus. A converted Greyhound. And we were pulling our jeep. For those that have never been on Hwy 1, there isn't room for a bus on Hwy 1. Several times we had to backup in order to negotiate very very very tight turns. I also managed to introduce the bus and the Jeep to one of the guard rails. Be very careful and you will really enjoy the ride!!!!