IGNORED

Need A Favor From A Venturer

bongobobny

Yesterday I received a notification in my email that a member sent me a PM about parts but of course with expired membership I can't fetch it. I need a Venturer member to PM the guy and relay his message to me or give him my email addy which is my screen name at yahoo...

Bongo knows who it is but like myself has let his membership to the Venturers club expire. Once that is expired you can not respond to their PM sent within their own system but you still receive the e-mail notice that is was sent to you.

I get PM notices every now and then from members there and no way to reply to them.

So he's looking for member with dual citizenship that can contact the other party and let them know how to contact him outside their system. We have many here that are current members on both sides.

Technology eh? Ain't it great.

Mike

Edited by Snaggletooth

In my case ......

I was there when the hacking started up and was raising heck with their system and mine. I got frustrated with it and started spending more time here. Well ya know how that goes. Hook, line and sinker. Hotel California. Addicted. Married to the Mob. Gone native.

Mike