IGNORED

Not the best start in 08

BradT

So far this new year is not starting out to well, so hope it gets better soon.

Two days ago went to a HalRSV99 for a bon fire and and ended up burning my fingers on my boot. Melted the bottoms a little and the rest was a dumb move.

Yesterday we had to put Sunny our Cat down as he had gotten real sick and the medication was not working. This was very upseting for the family.

Been Snowing since late last night a there is 4" of snow on the ground, so far. last year Naugh-T and I went for a ride on new years day.

Pic #1 Naugh-T, Bricks wife Rhonda, and a SCRC's Member Char.

Pic #2 HalRSV99, his wife Gayle, Fearful 1st. officer SCRC270 (2 Looney)

Pic #3 Brick and Hal the cook (making Hot dogs ona bun in pie irons, this time he did not forget the bread).

Last two pis of Sunny (the boss) over Christmas. One with Naugh-T's mother and the other with Ben.

So here's hoping it gets better and of course all the best in 08 to you all.

PS. Went to see GaryN on the 30th and he is doing great. Hopes to be home in a few weeks.

Brad, Naugh-T and Family.

Brad, so sorry to hear about Sunny, your cat. Even though it is a pet, they are a part of the family. Our dog Skippy was very sick before Christmas, we thought we would have to put him down, the Vet put him on steriods, he came through, he's like a puppy now, even though he's 12 years old.

Hope the rest of the year is a good one.

Take care, Joopster

:canada::7_6_3[1]::canada:

Hope your luck changes real soon, Brad. Last week we found a leak in our shower fixture (complete with lotsa mold), the bulb in our fiber optic tree went out on Christmas day, and the next day the microwave blew up!

Glad we had a chance to meet and pet Sunny last month. He was one really nice cat!

Brad and Naughty,

Here is to better days for both of you and your family.....

So be ready, for better days start tomorrow......

but hey, today, let me tell you about the beautiful sunny ride I took yesterday, Man it was so warm and sunny that ..ops...

I better quit while Im ahead...! :thumbsup2:

Wishing you the best in 08 guys...

Hugs!

Guest ReinyRooster

Brad....hope thing are getting better my friend. Tell you what I'll do for you...I'll print off a beautiful 8X10 picture of me.....just stick it up on the fridge and when things are going bad, you could just look at my smiling face and be happy again knowing that I'm there with you........:rotf::rotf::rotf: