IGNORED

And the winner is

playboy

Seems the drawing has been cancelled, now there will be no winners,

For reasons of discrimination, filed by all those danged first genners.

The factory failed to offer a shield, for the old outdated bike,

Givin the owners a reason to cry foul ball, and let the tempers spike.

Brings back memories of the old old days, when my siblings would start to fussin,

Mother would say "kids settle down", before your Father starts to cussin.

Now we all just need to take a break, and as a family continue with fun,

Just borrow your girlfriends credit card, and then GO GET YA ONE!

Fred

couldn't tell in the pick but where did you hang that plastic handicap thingy:stickpoke:oh and the bikes nice too.

Playboy the handicap placard is on the trunk rear....for two reasons;

1 I don't want the first genners running over me while I'm puttin along taking in the scenery

2 Sure hate to clutter up the F-4 with a card...... I thought the handicap card was just for cars and trucks?:confused24:

No problem folks. F4 has been on the road and just got back yesterday. I got an email from them last night telling me that the announcement is coming soon. I told him that the Indians were getting restless. :)

Thanks Don...since F-4 has been on the road for a while, might be a good idea to ask them to take a break and rest up for a spell. I think sitting around the campfire...wondering.....is good winter therapy.

Much better to work on guitar calluses than install and clean a w/s:whistling:

Fred

That really helps my decision as to wether or not to join this forum.

Seems like your looking at this forum with a fairly narrow mind. You cannot judge the people and actions here in a few days. The majority of members here have found a home right here. This is probably one of the best forums out there. The open hearts of the members here is amazing, especially when one of us is in need. Yea, were gonna gripe and complain sometimes but were also going to help one another too. There have been way too many good things going on here then negative ones. The choice to join this forum for a measly 12 bucks is your decision to make. It used to be a free site but like all things it costs money to operate. For years Freebird has run this site with out of pocket expenses. It was an extremely hard decision to have to ultimately charge a very small fee to continue operation of this site. A price many of us would pay more for. You would be welcomed with open arms as you were when you first signed up as a trial member. The info alone is well worth the price of admission. Your choice...

That really helps my decision as to wether or not to join this forum.

Not sure what bothered you, but this forum is like a family. We like to tease one another - good naturedly. There is nothing here that was written to bite, only to induce laughter. Hang around for a while and you will see who the instigators and targets usually are. They often change roles :smile5:.

And trust me, you don't want to see pictures of Bongobobny working on his tan (in an earlier thread he was talking of his vacation in FL).:stickpoke:

RR

you know "HIM" the guy who is basking in all the sun and warmth while we here are shoveling out his driveway....:bawling:

What is this shoveling you refer to????

Here, it turns to rain within a few days & melts away. :duck:

I'll probably ride down to Victoria today.

So who's the faster snow shoveler. Maybe we should start a new contest. I'm sure some of the 1st Genners would be up for a challenge. Me personally I have no experience In the matter.:stirthepot:

Fastest Snow shoveler I think would be between....Yammer Dan, Rocket, KIC and Friesman1.....all 1st Genners that doesn't know "SLOW". My vote is for my ole buddy ****@@##**. I think that was the right amount of spaces? Hope I didn't miss anyone thats fast and/or special. Let the voting begin! I'm sure we can find some G O O D 2nd Gen Judges:backinmyday:

Playboy seems that everytime I respond to your posts nothing good happens.