IGNORED

My Christmas gift from Sleeperhawk...

Sleeperhawks Mechanic

Well, Sleeperhawk totally surprised me today with my Christmas present, which I never dreamed I would get to do! :scared:

He got me the Nascar Racing Experience! I will get to drive an original Nascar driven by a Nascar driver of my choice, Jimmy Johnson, Jeff Gordon, etc. on a race track, the two closest to us being Darlington and Charlotte. :big-grin-emoticon:

Any recommendations on which track to do this?

Sounds like a meet and eat time too when I schedule a date! I have several dates to pick from in 2012 so I will post when we go up there! :thumbsup:

Thank you, Sleeperhawk, for an incredible gift. I love you!!!:bighug:

Well' date=' Sleeperhawk totally surprised me today with my Christmas present, which I never dreamed I would get to do! [/font']:scared:

He got me the Nascar Racing Experience! I will get to drive an original Nascar driven by a Nascar driver of my choice, Jimmy Johnson, Jeff Gordon, etc. on a race track, the two closest to us being Darlington and Charlotte. :big-grin-emoticon:

Any recommendations on which track to do this?

Sounds like a meet and eat time too when I schedule a date! I have several dates to pick from in 2012 so I will post when we go up there! :thumbsup:

Thank you, Sleeperhawk, for an incredible gift. I love you!!!:bighug:

Go with Charlotte !!!!!!! What a gift!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to do it. and go the 24. If you are going to do it make it totally legendary!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited about this and can't wait for the experience! :cool10::cool10::cool10:

One more thing to scratch off my bucket list!!:happy65::happy65::happy65:

Poor George, he is never going to live down the "gas station" episode is he!:whistling:

And, yes, that is pure love all the way! :bighug:

Hmm, I think I'll start practice how to race now!:rasberry: