IGNORED

Someone's on my POO list.......

Cinderella

a certain someone who shall remain nameless right now....:whistling:.....he sent a pm to the hubby the day before Christmas saying this, this is a quote, his actual words......... :

*Anyway,,Santa's coming... be good to Cinderella..*

*By the way..I KNOW what your getting too.......*

*I wanna see it when you put it on....

now doesnt this pretty much tell hubby what he's getting for Christmas?? :no-no-no:maybe not the exact thing ,but definately what its for and where it's going?????? when that message is sent thru this site??????????

Looks like maybe he has got some payback coming now.....:buttkick:....and i think he knows what happens when a few vr members get together to "play a joke" or "get even"....:cool10:

hmmmmmm Im gonna have to think about this one for a while.........so beware !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rasberry::stirthepot::stirthepot:

I smell a practical joke coming. :whistling:So how many of us do you need as accomplices?:) Guess no matter what it looks to be less dull in January since somebody made Cindy mad :mad:. I wouldn't want to be that person.:crying:

Margaret

Ya, she got mad at me last year and promised not to speak to me for 3 months, It was heavenly bliss, had some one PM me, asking me how I managed it, he also wanted to be on the list. Didn't last for 3 months though, bummer.:whistling::)

Ya, she got mad at me last year and promised not to speak to me for 3 months, It was heavenly bliss, had some one PM me, asking me how I managed it, he also wanted to be on the list. Didn't last for 3 months though, bummer.:whistling::)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Well Eck is the name...and no need to keep it under your hat.

My exact email said:

Dale,

The bolts and nut is on thier way. I mailed them out today.

Post master said 4 to 5 days because of Christmas and New Year (holidays), its really hard to tell exactly a date when they will get there.

Anyway,,Santa's coming... be good to Cinderella..

By the way..I KNOW what your getting too.......

I wanna see it when you put it on....:cool10:

Eck

SOoooo..... now everyone knows it was me..

All I can say Cindy is there is no way Dale could, (or anyone could), tell if I was speaking of a pair of Beer30's pink chaps, new watch, boxer shorts, or if it was related to a motorcycle.

I wanna see it when you put it on....is all I said.......

*Anyway,,Santa's coming... be good to Cinderella..*

*By the way..I KNOW what your getting too.......*

*I wanna see it when you put it on....

,but definately what its for and where it's going??????

Looks like maybe he has got some payback coming now.....:buttkick:....and i think he knows what happens when a few vr members get together to "play a joke" or "get even"....:cool10:

hmmmmmm Im gonna have to think about this one for a while.........so beware !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rasberry::stirthepot::stirthepot:

You mention this site: that could include a lot of guys

So you mention Santa: that makes it a large person, and so narrows it down to about half.

Where it is going: would indicate personal involvement.

Pay back: would tell us who's got money to be on holidays.

Play a joke: Only a few of us would do that, so that narrows it down.

Get even: would refer to someone that's level headed, there goes most of who might be left over.

Think on it for a while: would indicate you need to locate him first, so he must be on the move.

Any guesses at this point before the culprit admits that he knows that Dale now has flowered undies?:whistling::no-no-no::rotf:

I guess the best way to handle this whole problem of him figuring out what he was getting is to get rid of the loot and buy something else for him that he isn't expecting........:rasberry:

anyone interested in some chrome...???..I have some brand new side covers and saddle bag rails.............:whistling::whistling:

I know I got the Canadians beat..........

Dale

Sorry Dale but Rhonda sent Cindy a photo (family site can not post picture) of Santas Younger brother (Jared) who is Canadian by the way.

Can not quite remember what she said. ? But I recall most of us Canadians look a little like that. :sign20:

Brad

Sorry Dale but Rhonda sent Cindy a photo (family site can not post picture) of Santas Younger brother (Jared) who is Canadian by the way.

Can not quite remember what she said. ? But I recall most of us Canadians look a little like that. :sign20:

Brad

yea Brad Ive seen you in those ultra tight pants remember..........:rotf::rotf::rotf::whistling::scared: