IGNORED

When not holding the handlebars.......

WyoStar

:sign funny post: :sign funny post: :sign funny post: :sign funny post: :sign funny post: :sign funny post:

MY dodge is 1/2 way across the country now and not likely to return and I think even less likely to be paid for by the son that is driving it.

Not that is even Funnier...... Maybe you will see it when it breaks down. :stirthepot:

We have a 03 Impala that is a daily mover with about 150,000 miles, 04 Trailblazer and occasionally I go for a ride on Naugh-T's 08 Vegas.

Brad

Jeez, where do I start.......

I drive a 2010 f -150

Wife drives a 2010 Toyota Highlander

Oldest son drives a 2002 Pontiac Grand Am 85000 miles

Other son drives a 98 olds 88 150,000 miles

2nd farm truck is a 96 Toyota Tacoma 165,000 miles.....doubles as a school driver in winter when snow gets too deep for the olds...

and if I get the urge to pull a sled, I use my 1956 Minneapolis Moline GB propane....my photos have a picture of the restored Minnie.

Out here in SD, seems like everything is at least 20 miles from where you are at. So you need lots of vehicles.

Hey Naturbar I owned a bunch of those back in the 70's, all pre-Lieland ones! Hmmm, lemme try to remember. the '68, the 64, the '69 then the parts '67, and probably one I forgot about. My sister had a '63 back in '65 which got me addicted to them. Bought the '68 back in '72...

bongo,

looks like the ones you owed were the steel bumper cars (which i actually prefer). i am in process of getting my spare engine rebuilt and will put on a set of SU's when it's done. bought this car about 4 mos. ago and my wife and i have put on at least 6k miles, lots of fun to cruise with the hood (that's British talk for roof) down. i've been thinking about a Miata..............??

I drive a 2001 Cadillac Deville with 106,000 and a 1995 Chevy Silverado 2500 with 155,000. Had a 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix with 253,000 when I wrecked it.

And yes it does snow in Texas. The truck picture was from January 9th of this year.