IGNORED

mid life crisis maybe

footsie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not me, I sat on one at a local show, my legs couldn't touch the ground :shock3: :no-no-no: I'll settle with my caprice for those kind of power rushes....May Angels watch y'all who ride those things.

You get power rushes from a Caprice? You sure those aren't hot flashes?? :D

It's the only Harley I would be interested in owning! I agree with you, the small block 350 is plenty fast enough! On a side note I've always found it disturbing to call a 350 or more so the 400 a small block...

So it must kill you when you have to think the Corvette Z06 7.2l (427ci) is a small block!!!

I'll stick to my Vette for power rushes.

I have either went off the deep end, jumped into midlife crisis.

Or maybe just gone plain crazy,

but at 53 I have decided that I want a boss hoss, not a 502 or anything like that just a plain 350 boss hoss.

When you look at them from a sensible point of view they are completely unrealistic over kill, there is absolutely no need for a 350 hp motorcycle, much 700 hp one.

But I sure do want one.

and then there is the price, I will need to take up donations!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well guess I will do with out.

who else want one

gregg

I dunno man, can you say "Hot" or "Heavy"....... I guess, in a straight line, they'd be bad, but I sure wouldn't want to live with one....

I collect swords with the best of them, but how does that relate to my boss hoss midlife crisis.

And yea i have thought about a v-max, more than once.

and a corvette

and a countach

and more guns, er never mine got them.

my wife said I can not have a girlfriend unless she cleans house, then she would consider it.

can't afford any of it, so I guess i will just have to forget it.

oh well one can think.

gregg:fishin::starz:

• 2 years later...
Ok I am blind which link? The only one I saw took me to a Boss Hoss.

Ya gotta go back a few years Joe. When this thread was started three years ago, the subject was concerning a midlife crisis and a Boss Hoss, and that's where the link in my post led, and the post you added your cartoon to. That's the problem with someone digging up an old thread and changing the subject instead of starting a new one. Hope you enjoyed the pics of the Boss....

Ya gotta go back a few years Joe. When this thread was started three years ago, the subject was concerning a midlife crisis and a Boss Hoss, and that's where the link in my post led, and the post you added your cartoon to. That's the problem with someone digging up an old thread and changing the subject instead of starting a new one. Hope you enjoyed the pics of the Boss....

I did, just wish I had that kind of money to spend on a bike, maybe I should have a mid life crisis well maybe a 3/4 life crisis.

• 4 months later...