IGNORED

From DragonRider and DragonLady

DragonRider

This past year has been filled with ups and downs in our family, the biggest up being the birth of our second grandchild 3 weeks ago, but seems the downs waited till now to rear their ugly heads even higher. Charlene has finally been diagnosed with spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal canal that causes pinched nerves causing much pain) the doctor thinks this is more of the problem than the hip or knee, hopefully she will start treatment before the 1st of the year. Then last nite my daughter called with chest pains again and again went to the ER, this time they did a bunch of tests and find the problem to be gallstones, which means surgery sometime after the first of the year.................

Hopefully the New Year will be a better year here. Lots of good things to look forward to with the coming year. Hopefully after Charlene has her treatments she will be able to get back to riding with me once again, and she should be able to enjoy our non motorcycling vacation, when we go on our cruise next summer.

So here is wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays..........be safe and God Bless.

Lewis you can look at the downs two ways. Yes they aren't nice to think about, but the alternative was not finding out your daughter had gallstones or that Charlene had this problem. Both aren't great news but there's a solution to both and now you know. I hope all goes well with your daughter. I also hope this treatment helps Charlene and she can be back on the back of your bike soon.

Have a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year with all Life has to offer.

Love Ya's

Margaret

Lewis,

Have had family members with both of those issues. Dad's chest pains scared the poop out of all of us, it was actually a relief to find it was "only" a gall bladder issue. The operation was actually not that bad, he was out of the hospital the next day and back to work a week later.

Cousin's wife dealt with the stenosis, had the therapy and did well with it. Hopefully in a few months, this will just be an unpleasant memory.

Hoping for a quick recovery for both.

Lewis,

Have had family members with both of those issues. Dad's chest pains scared the poop out of all of us, it was actually a relief to find it was "only" a gall bladder issue. The operation was actually not that bad, he was out of the hospital the next day and back to work a week later.

Cousin's wife dealt with the stenosis, had the therapy and did well with it. Hopefully in a few months, this will just be an unpleasant memory.

Hoping for a quick recovery for both.

Glad to hear that all your problems seem to be fixable, at least for now, but pain is not a nice thing to live with. Enjoy the time you have together, love each other, and don't forget to talk to the Creator about your problems.

Carl & Marca

Marcarl

Sorry to hear about the bad things Lewis. Archie Manning's oldest son has spinal stenosis and was a real good reciever at Ole Miss and had to quit playing or could possibly become paralyzed. I have it very slightly and had one small operation and have a plate in my neck and have no trouble from it. Hope things get better like that beautiful baby. Lyle

Sorry to hear about the bad things Lewis. Archie Manning's oldest son has spinal stenosis and was a real good reciever at Ole Miss and had to quit playing or could possibly become paralyzed. I have it very slightly and had one small operation and have a plate in my neck and have no trouble from it. Hope things get better like that beautiful baby. Lyle

ARCHIE WHO???

send in a dollar, and get a "quarterback". is that he same archie?

dang i'm getting old!

i remember when th e "mad scrambler" was playing college ball!

lol

just jt

Charlene is going for her first epidural injection tomorrow, I am unable to take her cause I had to miss work today due to strep throat, she is looking forward to the procedure hoping she will get some results from the first injection....told her not to get her hopes too high, I had the same thing in my neck and didnt get much relief till the third treatment, and that only lasted about 8 months, had it done a second time, but they did a massive dose of all three at one time, and that seemed to help right away but again nothing long term from it, now I just drug myself and soldier on.

I would hate to see her have to go through surgery, spinal surgery aint no walk in the park, my son and I have both had it....and it sucks......

Enuff about that, please keep her in your prayers tomorrow, her procedure is at 9:00 am.

Thanks to everyone......

God bless and Have a Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Charlene is going for her first epidural injection tomorrow, I am unable to take her cause I had to miss work today due to strep throat, she is looking forward to the procedure hoping she will get some results from the first injection....told her not to get her hopes too high, I had the same thing in my neck and didnt get much relief till the third treatment, and that only lasted about 8 months, had it done a second time, but they did a massive dose of all three at one time, and that seemed to help right away but again nothing long term from it, now I just drug myself and soldier on.

I would hate to see her have to go through surgery, spinal surgery aint no walk in the park, my son and I have both had it....and it sucks......

Enuff about that, please keep her in your prayers tomorrow, her procedure is at 9:00 am.

Thanks to everyone......

God bless and Have a Happy New Year!!!!!!!

lewis ,we got her covered.we will keep her in our prayers.bill :)

Lewis, were praying here that everything works out well. My wife had her gallbladder removed about 10 years ago. Piece of cake. She was home the next day. After all the pain it was a relief to have it removed. Hope Charlene feels better soon too.

Happy New Year..........

Daughter went to surgeon yesterday, having her gall bladder removed on Wed. Jan,2, 2008, what a way to start the year, she wont be able to pick up her new baby now for a couple of weeks, cant lift anything over 10 lbs, and hes already over that.................Thanks for the prayers...........now I hope that covers everything for a while.........cant take anymore of this kind of LUCK!!!! I hope daughter didnt make a bad move by wearing an LSU shirt to see the Dr., he graduated from Tulane Univ. used to be a big football rival for us Tigers years ago................:rotf::rotf::rotf:

lewis ,we got her covered.we will keep her in our prayers.bill :)