IGNORED

Volunteers Needed

Marcarl

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got no mooses over here...... can send you some wild camels though :rotf::rotf::rotf:

That would be real nice,,, but I think I did mention no gifts for the missus, we don't have any room at our house. We might have been able to keep that camel in the garage, but now she is filling it with garden stuff,,, and it isn't going to lodge in our bedroom!!!

So Thanks, but no thanks,,, on a live one anyways.

OK I'm starting to worry a little here:think:,, I was hoping for 60 souls, but we're just a wee bit over half way,,,, enough to carry on for sure, but I was certainly hoping for at least close to 60,,,,,,, so if you're sitting on the fence:buttkick:,,,,,,,,,

Seeing as this is a planned party it would be only fair to give the cook a heads up on the numbers:happy65:

Since when do you need a ticket to ride?? We don't plan on it, but you could,,,, well at least use it for an excuse.

It is only a 14 hour ride pretty much straight up, but I don't think my body could stand it right now. I will just wish you the best and wish the misses a great day.

Please pay attention,,, there are changes to be made to the plan.

We WILL be at the same restaurant.

We WILL eat good.

We WILL have fun.........

BUT.

We need to change the time.

When Marca turned 50, I set up a party that included 50,,, yes 50,,, of her friends,,, boy does she have a lot of friends. She said last night: YOU ARE NOT DOING that again are you???

I said NO!!!!!

She said, well, I was just thinking about why Gary and Mary were coming over.

OH OH.....

Anyways, this time it's got to be different,,,, YA, Marca and I will arrive at Scot's at just before 7. So our green Saab will be sitting by the front door. Please don't arrive until after we have. The difference is that we will be settled in and then people can start arriving so as not to surprise her big time,,, just a little smaller, one at a time. maybe she'll like that better.

See you all there.

Carl

Without reading through the posts is this the place across the street from Mary Maxims, in Paris ?

Brad

The address is:

Scot's Family Restaurant

74 Scott Ave

Paris On

It used to be called Kel's Family Restaurant, but recently changed to Scot's, so you might find it under Kel's, Paris

It's right directly across from Mary Maxim.

[ame=http://www.google.ca/search?q=74+SCOTT+AVE.+PARIS&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a]74 SCOTT AVE. PARIS - Google Search[/ame]

:smile5:

Hours of Operation:

Monday: 7AM - 7PM

Tuesday: 7AM - 8PM ??? Will they remain open longer for us?:confused24:

Wednesday: 7AM - 8PM

Thursday: 7AM - 9PM

Friday: 7AM - 9PM

Saturday: 7AM - 9PM

Sunday: 7AM - 7 PM

Edited by chabicheka