IGNORED

VentureMP3 is on SALE !!

Mickey

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you all in what looks to be a great product for Gen2 audio. It's called the VentureMP3 and it is on sale now till Oct 11, 2011. What it does is take the place of the CD Changer and is much smaller. With a 4GB SD card, it allows you to store and control up to 594 MP3 songs. It is controlled your standard audio head on the left handlebar and works just like the CD Changer, but now instead of 6 CD's you'll now have 6 folders, which each can contain up to 99 songs. Their web site is: http://www.venturemp3.com/

Mike

i dont think there are too many units that interface with the handlebar unit on the Venture allowing complete control while its hidden in your side bag so you dont have to hide it everytime you park. The battery also charges as you drive, unlike most plugin units.

The VentureMp3 seems to have made this a seamless install that will run like a factory unit from what I see in the ad.

Brian

The company is in Spain and I wonder if anyone here has previously dealt with them? Judging from the broken English in the ad, they could use a better translation service. A dedicated device would be nice, but I'd like to know more about these guys first. And I don't think that will happen before Oct. 11.

Andy

The company is in Spain and I wonder if anyone here has previously dealt with them? Judging from the broken English in the ad, they could use a better translation service. A dedicated device would be nice, but I'd like to know more about these guys first. And I don't think that will happen before Oct. 11.

Andy

go to venturer.org and look up Nacho Altes, he lives in Spain. he has been a leading member of venturers for a long time, and helped with the design of this device.

Also there was another post dealing with this some time ago. here is the link go to post 30 and look there. Heart of Dixie, a member here, bought one and posted that he loved it. http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=63049&highlight=venturemp3

Folks,

Just a word of caution here, use your better judgement when purchasing this. It may very well be on the legit, but if you dont feel good about it, as far as purchasing it, dont. I have never hear of this before, that doesn't mean anything, but like mentioned your dealing with an overseas entity...:2cents:

• 1 year later...

I've had my VentureMP3 for over a year. I really love the number of songs I have at my thumb as if 6 CDs with 99 songs each. If you have more just swap the SD card for another set of 594 files. It also has a USB plug. It integrates well with the controller. The company was easy to deal with and shipping was fast all the way from Spain. There are other posts on this device on this forum for even more info.

I have one also. It is totally legitimate. I did wire mine in with a relay because it can run your battery down. Last time I looked at their site they had my install video and one in Russian linked.

It does not shut off with the key as everything else does?:detective:

I have one installed but would rather use my GPS. I can't get a consistent flow of music playing without it freezing up - not changing track number - some kind of feed back noise. Tried all types of SD cards and music sources. My Zumo is trouble free and at least I can hear any prompts from it without having to switch from the venturemp3. Mine did come with a switch installed.....still gotta remember to turn it off. I contacted them with my problems but was not feasible to return for an assessment.

Keith

I believe they started installing switches in the unit after I bought mine. I installed mine with a relay so I wouldn't forget because they will run the battery down in a few days. I used the unused connector under the seat to trigger the relay. As somebody else said it does freeze every once in a while. I just hit the back button and it starts back on the same song it was playing pretty close to where it left off.

I believe they started installing switches in the unit after I bought mine. I installed mine with a relay so I wouldn't forget because they will run the battery down in a few days. I used the unused connector under the seat to trigger the relay. As somebody else said it does freeze every once in a while. I just hit the back button and it starts back on the same song it was playing pretty close to where it left off.

Same here.

Hello,

This is a very good product. I got mine for 2 years and I am very happy.

Mine is mounted in the top case and is not bigger than a pack of cigarettes.

It replaces the absolutely loaded 6 disk and handlebar control :)

Indeed, if you do not use your bike for more than 5 days, disconnect it, or get a relay

The person who makes is a member of the Venture Club of Spain, we know here in Europe.

Chris

Hello,

This is a very good product. I got mine for 2 years and I am very happy.

Mine is mounted in the top case and is not bigger than a pack of cigarettes.

It replaces the absolutely loaded 6 disk and handlebar control :)

Indeed, if you do not use your bike for more than 5 days, disconnect it, or get a relay

The person who makes is a member of the Venture Club of Spain, we know here in Europe.

Chris

bonjour Chris\n\ncomment allez vous.\n\nc'est au sujet de tous les Français de la catégorie 9 que j'ai.

Merci de cette information. Il est très bon de savoir.

For the rest of you....I said......Thanks Dude!