IGNORED

WNY / Ontario Ride to Spragues

Wizard765

I'm gonna say "oh yeah!" to this ride because the company and food are sure to be memorable! This answer is hinged on two things. 1) I get the thumbs up :thumbsup2: from my better half, and 2) The weather cooperates. :rain2: If these two moons line up just right then I'm in. Wayne, maybe we can meet at my place or Ft. Erie and head down together.

Paysaw - are you in? :think:

Will this be an overnight or down and back the same day.......I am having second thoughts and very tempted to throw my hat in the ring :think: :think: :think: :think::bang head:

Ben:

Would love to have you throw your hat into the ring..

Just a day thing down and back.

I'm leaving my place at 7:30. Can meet anyone who wants to come at the Timmies in Fort Erie on Garrison just before the boarder and leave there at 9 am

Weather so far looks like it is going to cooperate.

Thomas:

Why don't you meet us in Fort Erie at the Timmies.

Another choice if any of you want to get an extra hour sleep would be to go directly to Pioneer Motor Sports.. 11 am

The reason I'm leaving so early is to stay off the superslab and enjoy the ride. plus meeting up at Big Tom's to make it a longer adventure...

Like BIG TOM Said the weather here looks to be nice sorry we can't make it, but we hope you all have a nice safe ride, BIG TOM if you go into Portville from Spraugues there is a nice ice cream place just after you lurn to the left (at the light intersection Rte 305&417) on Rte 417 it's on the right hand side of the road. Enjoy yourselfs all.............

Will this be an overnight or down and back the same day.......I am having second thoughts and very tempted to throw my hat in the ring :think: :think: :think: :think::bang head:
Looks like I got vetoed :Avatars_Gee_George:. . . . . The Mrs say's I can't go. .

I have to help with the packing for our trip. Actually I think I will be doing most off the packing because she conveniently got herself stung, in the hand and it has swollen up like a balloon. Maybe next time.

Edited by saddlebum