IGNORED

Suing the makers of canned spray foam

tufftom4

I am gonna sue the makers of canned spray foam for not putting in bold letters that it should not be used bye idiots. I rewired my trailer to head to Vogel and the flex conduit they used was held in place with spray foam, well after running the wires I picked up a can to reset the wires and I thought I would just use my fingers to spread it out, did I mention I was on my back, so now I have spray foam all over my hands and I rolled in some that dripped on the driveway ( did I mention this stuff takes hair off better than wax) now I have hairless spots on my arms and foam on my fingers I can't get off. If only I had a brain.

I am gonna sue the makers of canned spray foam for not putting in bold letters that it should not be used bye idiots. I rewired my trailer to head to Vogel and the flex conduit they used was held in place with spray foam, well after running the wires I picked up a can to reset the wires and I thought I would just use my fingers to spread it out, did I mention I was on my back, so now I have spray foam all over my hands and I rolled in some that dripped on the driveway ( did I mention this stuff takes hair off better than wax) now I have hairless spots on my arms and foam on my fingers I can't get off. If only I had a brain.

But aren"t you Tuff Tom?:doh:

Pictures man...we need pictures.....:rotf::rotf:

Ya that.

Man Tom, I feel for you. I have gotten that junk on me in the past (20 yrs ago) and I found out that you do not want to get this stuff on you. I have used it many times since and I always am very weary of that stuff. It will absolutely ruin your close too. Acetone might take it off, but I doubt it.

Fuzzy

It will self remove from your hands, so direct skin, but I'm sure about the hair thing and your cloths are done,,,,, next time read the can, it does have words on it doesn't it? I know, I found them, and there was a reason for that.

what you dont shave your arms:no-no-no: i recall back in my way younger days the guys would shave almost anything when they went out for swimming in high school:whistling:

Shoot I am 47 y/o and grow hair out of every orifice I have but can't grow hair on my head, so if I shaved something I would have to shave my whole body.

what you dont shave your arms:no-no-no: i recall back in my way younger days the guys would shave almost anything when they went out for swimming in high school:whistling:

That's just so they would be able to say that they had shaved,,, the MEN in our time needed to shave their chin before they were 16, and that was already too much bother, but mom wouldn't let us out of the house until we did. Did we want to shave anything else? are you nuts?