IGNORED

New Guy

OrlinEngh

Hello

I have been reading some of the posts on here and have also gotten alot of great info,I would like to say thanks to all.

I ride a 1984 Venture and love it. I will get a pic of it on here soon.

Also if any of you are in the Viroqua Wisconsin area feel free to look me up. I also have a small campground its rustic we do have out door toilets so if you need a place to camp and you are in the area there is no charge here. Just good company.

Orlin Engh

Hey Little Tater. You learn a lot more from a used bike and aren't as scared to tear into it. Some of the older classics are still around. I would love to have a older Yammy full dressed such as 1100 XS or one of the 900's Wow Skunk has a 750 with all the fairings and everything that is nice. Probally couldn't get that one foranything.

To both of you new guys, Welcome Aboard.

To help us all help you in the future, please go to the upper left side of this site, and click on...

User's Log In > User CP > edit your details, scroll down and add in what bike you have.

This bike info will then show up right under your name in every post you make, and we will know what bike you have if you're asking questions.;)

Enjoy your Ride, Scooter Bob

Welcome aboard! My first Venture was, and still is, an '84 as well! The gold ones are the fastest Venture ever made!

There is a M&E coming up not too far from you in Minnesota around Labor day called the Pork in the Pines put on by member Whoomp. This year will be the first time for me but I have known Gary for several years now and am looking forward to finally meeting him face to face.

If you ever have questrions, or need parts, be sure to bring it up here, there are many friendly and knowledgeable people here. Heck, most of us are even housebroken...:7_2_104[1]:

I'm new to the site as well. This site is full of some of the best people you will ever meet:) I am going to be getting a new bike. Any suggestions? I had a Suzuki and a honda..I am debating on buying new or used.

Baby Tater

:cool10:

Motorcycles are DANGEROUS.........

Dad........................... :sign yeah that:

What's so dangerous about it DAD? :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:Unless you try to ride and eat ice cream at the same time.

Margaret

:banana::banana::banana::crackup::crackup::crackup::rotf::rotf:

Welcome to both of you newbies. I second the idea of posting with your bike info in your your user cp. This lets everyone know what you are riding. You would not believe the people that ask questions with out any bike info. Leaves you wondering or you just do not answer. Hope you all enjoy the site. The Boss is Freebird, and he has put together a very helpful site here. The people make it what it is. A very nice group of knowledgeable trained mechanics/shade-tree mechanics/and people just to help. Help is what they all do so well. Glad you joined this great bunch.

Edited by FuzzyRSTD

Hello

I have been reading some of the posts on here and have also gotten alot of great info,I would like to say thanks to all.

I ride a 1984 Venture and love it. I will get a pic of it on here soon.

Also if any of you are in the Viroqua Wisconsin area feel free to look me up. I also have a small campground its rustic we do have out door toilets so if you need a place to camp and you are in the area there is no charge here. Just good company.

Orlin Engh

Man you just opend the door for a rally.....free camping and with a toilet. WOW OK Guys let's put together a Maintenance day, a meet and eat and a rdie and all meet at his place.

All joking aside welcome aboard. PS no one else can read below the line it's private

Gotta watch out for just two guys from wisconsin Scooter Bob and IHTruckGuy. They will become your friend if you are not caredfull. Then they will help you with your bike and invite you into ther home. Remember you have been warned:whistling: