IGNORED

Three more days

BIG TOM

until Taters and I leave for Iceland to visit StarFan and Greta..........remember if you don't hear from me by the 23rd of July ...send in the Navy seals or the Marines or the Infantry or the AIR FORCE.....Wait, better than all that....... SEND MINI-MUFFIN...yeah, thats it, send mini to get us out....I'M SKEEEERD OF VIKINGS...lol....hey Jonas, it won't be long now my friend...Can't wait to see you two again...I want to see the Wii movie you took....:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Good for you Tom. Have a great time and let us know how the ice cream is up there. Watch out for the Black Death.

You mean Jonas lied to me??? He said they don't have ice cream in Iceland.....YA HOO !:dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool:

darn Viking :moon: :fnd_(16):

Do you think they'd let me in the country to find you? Besides Tom do you think the Vikings would want to keep you? :Laugh: I mean we can understand them wanting to keep Taters. :)

Have a great time and take lots and lots of pics for the rest of us.

Margaret

Only three more days until Taters and I leave for Iceland to visit StarFan and Greta

This is an automatic response - Me and Greta are busy at the moment ! Please leave a message and we will contact you as soon as we come back from China around middle of September !

Only three more days ?? :shock3: :doh: :doh:

This is an automatic response - Me and Greta are busy at the moment ! Please leave a message and we will contact you as soon as we come back from China around middle of September !

Only three more days ?? :shock3: :doh: :doh:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

A smart Man!!

Originally Posted by BIG TOM

2 days..........http://venturerider.org/forum/images/smilies/dancefool.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhh Yehhhh,,,,,,

And we are looking so much forward to your arrival. I am leaving from Norway in the morning for ICELAND and hoping that Greta will not have a headache when I get home. Do not call me between 18.00 hours and 18:03 hours please. My answering machine will have the same message as yours and Vicky´s:

ME AND GRETA ARE BUSY AT THE MOMENT BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The summerhouse is all set and we are planning a big feast on Sunday night !!!!!

Might even have genuine ICELANDIC BEER ICE !!! How about that !!!!!

I will call you at 18:04 hours tomorrow http://venturerider.org/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

Give Vicky a big hug from us and yourself a http://venturerider.org/forum/images/smilies/buttkick.gif you manly man !!!

I have also put up a very special outdoor toilet for you (and the dogs) - you´ll see http://venturerider.org/forum/images/smilies/whistling.gif

Jonas

(Greta refuses to put her name under this).

Now I heard it all,,,,, all winter long you were whining and complaining about the snow we were getting,,, and now that it's nice and warm and no snow, and where do you go??????:no-no-no: nuf of you, see if we even want you back:whistling:,,,, have a good time and stay warm.

I goofed, we dont leave until Friday and arrive on Saturday...so its still 3 more days....I'M CONFUSED and Taters and I are very BUSY at the moment :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf::whistling:

Now pay attention to what's at hand and quit your typing,,, what you're doing will be requiring all of your attention to get it right!

Final preparations underway......we are getting excited about our trip.....cant wait to get under way ...It will be a long travel day from Buffalo to Boston and then a redeye to Iceland...LOOKOUT all you vikings , the YANKS are comming...........:usa:

Nope he got it left,:whistling: he's still working on getting it right. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

Knowing his mentality that could take a very long time,,,,, but then there's probably someone else around him to screw things up at times.

Final preparations underway......we are getting excited about our trip.....cant wait to get under way ...It will be a long travel day from Buffalo to Boston and then a redeye to Iceland...LOOKOUT all you vikings , the YANKS are comming...........:usa:

If you're threatening to invade Iceland,, you should let the Newfies know. I know they would be a tremendous asset.

If you're threatening to invade Iceland,, you should let the Newfies know. I know they would be a tremendous asset.

And we still owe the Vikings for having invaded and attempted to colonize in ~ 1000 AD...

And we still owe the Vikings for having invaded and attempted to colonize in ~ 1000 AD...

Now see what you started Carl ... an International insident.....USA AND ICELAND ARE FRIENDS......Canada starts up and stirs the pot with Norway and then tries to involve USA and Iceland......shame on you Carl :no-no-no: :no-no-no: :no-no-no: :no-no-no:...PS I LIKE NORWEGIANS TOO.......................:fnd_(16):