IGNORED

I need a clutch master cylinder

gunkylump

Hi All:

Haven't been around much, working too much o/t and having to get the house ready really sucked.

I need a new master cylinder for the clutch on my 96 royal star. It's pooched. Would anyone have one around that they'd like to part with? Pinwall only has one, and somebody wants it a lot worse than I do, the bidding is up over $100 for it already.

If you have one available, or know where I can get a rebuild kit, I'd appreciate hearing from you.

The old royal star is sold, and I have my 04 midnite venture on the block as well...it appears that we are getting out of biking and heading sailing. Retirement is about 10 years away...and we'd like to do it on a sailboat somewhere warm...like the Caribbean.

More to follow on that.

Thanks, and hi to all that Beth and I know!

gunk:shock3:

Can't help on that master cyclinder but wanted ya to know you'll be missed once your bikes are gone. Sometimes we need to step back and regroup in our lives. I've done that a couple times over the years as my family has grown and ended up full circle with riding. Good luck in whatever you do.

Larry

...and we'd like to do it on a sailboat somewhere warm...like the Caribbean.

Arghh, matie! You gonna need a deck hand. I volunteer.

We hope you'll stick around, bikes, sailboats, whatever.

You guys are part of the family.

Can't help on that master cyclinder but wanted ya to know you'll be missed once your bikes are gone. Sometimes we need to step back and regroup in our lives. I've done that a couple times over the years as my family has grown and ended up full circle with riding. Good luck in whatever you do.

Larry

Thanks for the kind words Larry, you and Joyce are certainly two of our favorites we've met through this site. Great folks! We are trying to look ahead and make this happen as efficiently as we can. We'll be keeping in touch!

A rebuild kit is $23.08 from Parts Shark.

http://www.partshark.com/fiche_section_detail.asp

Thanks Carl, got it ordered today. They wanted $39 for shipping, so I had it sent states side and will pick it up when it gets here. So far, rebuilt the slave cylinder, replaced the line, and now will rebuild the master. Can't be much left....:shock3:

Arghh, matie! You gonna need a deck hand. I volunteer.

We hope you'll stick around, bikes, sailboats, whatever.

You guys are part of the family.

Thanks for the kind words Ponch, they all mean a lot to us. We plan on leaving the new to us boat up north for a year or so, then sail it down here. Run it for a few years, then sell it, get a large boat, outfit the way we want it...sell off the house, retire....then, as the saying goes...sail off into the sunset! You and Li'l Bit are welcome on the boat, in our house, anytime you want!

:shock3::cool10:

Your retired.... Do 'm both..

Sure wish I could Condor....it would be an issue both financially and time wise. Bought my first bike when I was 12 years old, a Bombardier 50 c.c. two wheeler...so it's kind of in my blood......it's gonna be a new road for me to travel, although I have owned a sailboat and really enjoy it as well!

Well I just want to know when the party on the boat is ? :think:

Good for you two.

:thumbsup2:

Brad

Hey Brad!

We are going to leave it up in the North Channel of Lake Huron for a year or so before we sail it down here...when it gets here, I'll make sure to let you and Rhonda know...then we can break it in right